Order & Chaos (Pt. 2)

"There! Done!" Aria announced. The meadow had been restored to it's beautiful state. Even if she couldn't see with her eyes, Aria could feel in her heart the beauty of the meadow. She could sense the flowers and the grass waving in the wind.

Then Aria started thinking to that boy she met earlier, Nozomu. She hadn't talked with another person since her parents left the island. He said that he was a monster, but he was so nice!

'Maybe I could see him again'  she thought 'Maybe I could finally talk with someone who isn't an animal. Not that they're no fun'

And he could raise the sun! Wow! Maybe he couldn't do it right but it was a talent he should practice! Maybe not raising the sun, but if he was as powerful as he seemed he could create all sorts of wonders! She could teach him! But she wasn't that powerful, and she couldn't see what he did. But she could teach him about plants! How fun!

Then Aria realized, she was going on about someone she didn't even think she'd see again. And there was no telling if he'd agree if she did meet up with him again. She'd hope she'd meet him again.

~~~~~

Nozomu starred at the flower as he sat on an edge of his home, a small plot of land and a shack that suspended in the air. He expected that at any moment the flower would change into something else. Deer teeth, a pineapple, Doritos. But it didn't!

That girl had done something to him, placed a spell on him or something! He couldn't stop thinking of her, he couldn't stop smiling! Even as it began to rain Nozomu felt so happy!

"Ouch!" he cried, holding his hand to his chest. "What was that?" The pain wore off. "Must be my stomach,"

Aria. The first person to not think of Nozomu as a freak or a monster. Even after she found out about his power she didn't run away or call him names.

He had to see her again, even if it was just for a moment.

~~~~~

Aria listened to the sound of the rain outside her cottage, w=it was really coming down out there. The water power boy must be upset.

Knock, knock.

It was coming from her window. Aria carefully made her way to the window and opened it, raindrops flying onto her face. "Hello?" she said

"It's me!" a familiar voice said.

She gasped "Nozomu?"

He nodded. "Oh! Yes!"

Aria beamed. "Come in! Quickly!"

"Thru the window?" Nozomu asked

"Uh, no. I'll get the door," Aria made her way to the door and welcomed him in.

"Thank you," he replied

"Are you inside?" Aria asked

"Yes,"

She closed the door "It's so great to be with you again!" said Aria "But ... what are you doing here?"

"I wanted to see you again," Nozomu answered "I've never felt so happy before! You didn't call me  monster,"

"I didn't, and I don't see why I would," she told him "You're no monster,"

"Yes I am," he said with a sigh "Everything I do is wrong,"

"That can't be true," said Aria "But, you know, I was thinking about teaching you nature magic! Like the kind I do!"

"You mean make plants grow?" said Nozomu.

"Yeah! You could almost make the sun rise, growing plants should be easy," Aria held out her hand. "Please let me teach you!"

Nozomu felt a pain in his chest, he cringed then looked back at Aria. "Okay," Then he took her hand.