Order & Chaos (Pt. 5)

Aria's face lit up "Really?"

"Yes! You'll be able to see everything! The sky the, the flowers, the waters, everything you have ever wanted to see!" Nozomu made his voice sound excited, even with tear running down his cheeks.

"And you?" she asked

"Yes," he answered

"Could you perform the spell now?"

"If you wish,"

"Oh Nozomu this is wonderful!" Aria exclaimed "Am I dreaming? Is this not real? Be honest,"

"You are as awake as I am," Nozomu confirmed.

"This is too good to be true! I will finally get to see the world for what I dreamed it to be! Could you perform the spell now? I cannot wait!"

"Of course," said Nozomu "But ... could I kiss you one last time?"

"One last time? Nozomu I'd marry you for your act of kindness!" Nozomu put his hands on her cheeks, Aria held his hands, he leaned forward, then kissed her.

Light surrounded the two, Nozomu began to perform the spell. A heavenly glow seemed to escape from their bodies as they were lifted into the air, and for one moment they looked into each other's eyes.

~~~~~

Aria's eyes burned! A bright light was blinding her! But it became clearer and clearer, she opened her eyes.

"I ... I can see!" she cried "I can see!" Aria ran over to the lake. "Water!" She tossed it into the air and it sprinkled her face. "I can see the sun! I can see the sky and the clouds!" Aria continued looking. "I can see the flowers! This one must be yours! Nozomu it's beautiful," Aria looked over and Nozomu. "And you ... you're just as handsome as I dreamed you'd be,"

Nozomu smiled then put his hands to his eyes. "Are you okay?" Aria asked

"It's nothing, my eyes just hurt after the spell," Nozomu tore off his sleeve then tied it around his eyes to stop the pain.

"But ... they'll be better soon, right?" Aria asked, worry in her tone.

The sleeve began to grow damp. "At least I got to see you one last time," Nozomu said "Now I'm just sad I didn't get to see your smile when you looked upon the world,"

Aria's vision blurred, was the spell wearing off? No, she was crying. Her eyes felt hot "You say you don't have a heart," she said "But everything you did proves you wrong," Aria took his hand and put it to his chest.

Bump ...

Bump ...

Bump ...

"You may not be able to see it," said Aria "But you can feel it, you have a heart. You're no monster, you're a prince,"

"Aria," Nozomu and Aria hugged. Hearts-broken, but over flowing with love.

The End.