Love Is Silent (Pt. 3)

Ako woke up the next morning and noticed that Kanata didn't seem to be in the house. She checked around and didn't find him, she peeked thru his bedroom window as a bird but didn't find him. 

Then Ako turned into a dog to find his scent. She followed it where the scent was thickest, her paws could sense some recent movement in the dirt. Ako followed it until she found a cave that seemed to be glowing. 

She crept inside, the caves seemed to be made out of reflective rocks, like mirrors. A strange light was shooting off all ends, and it was coming from Kanata. Was that lighting? But it was so much softer then the sharp lighting he made the other day.

Kanata turned around, his eyes widened. "Is it you?" he asked, Ako shifted into her human form. Kanata sighed. "Don't touch the lights," he warned. In a few moments they were all gone and he walked over to Ako. "What do you want?"

Ako pointed to the mirror rock then wiggled her fingers. "Huh?" Ako smiled widely and pointed to her face, then pointed to where Kanata was formally standing. "What? You can see yourself? Well they're mirrors," Ako shook her head. "I don't understand," Ako huffed. She pointed to his hand then back at her smile. "You ... liked the lights?" Ako nodded, relived. "You know, if you want to talk to me you should create a better way to talk without ... talking," Ako gave him a confused look. "Come with me,"

~~~~~

The next thing Ako knew, she was sitting in front of a piece of paper with a pencil in her hand. "Can you write anything other then your name?" Ako nodded. "Then show me," Ako took the pencil and then sloppily wrote:

'Ako'

'You'

'Home'

'Luv'

'hat'

'hart'

"'hart' Has an E," Kanata told her. Ako didn't seem to understand. "Look, how about I teach you how to write so every conversation we have with each other isn't a game," Ako nodded. "Alright, first step, write the alphabet,"