||He's An Angel! Part 2||

"Sorry, sorry! I am so sorry! This wasn't my fault, I can't even play any other instruments besides the clarinet! Oh please have mercy on me!" You pleaded for forgivness, but your band director just wasn't having it. Instead of giving you a formal response, he walked into the locker room and gasped.

He had just seen the damage. 

"(Y/n)!" He was screaming at you. "What is this!" You then heard an even louder gasp. "WHO is THIS!?"

He must've found Brian. "Sh*t!" You hissed and rushed into the locker room. Brian was sitting on the floor, cross legged and fingering a saxophone that he "found." Your band director stared down at Brian in horror, mostly at his wings. 

"(Y/n)!" Your band director then whipped around and caught your eye. "You have a lot of explaining to do."

You lowered your head. "I do," You then glanced over at Brian and glared at him. He gave you a an innocent smile. "Why did you have to be my problem," you hissed at Brian. He heard you and his smiled faltered. 

Before you could respond to your now fuming band director, Brian spoke up. 

"Mr Band Director, sir?" The band director snapped his head over to Brian and gave him his attention. "It wasn't (Y/n)'s fault. It was mine."

"Oh is that so? (Y/n) never really had been a... Trustable girl," Your band director spoke with malice in his voice. "And I don't even know who you are or what you are." 

"Sorry for not introducing myself, I apparently have a bad habit of doing that!"" Brian said cheekily and chuckled-yes, chuckled at the situation. He sat the saxophone he was holding back in its case. He then stood up and shook the band director's hand. "G'day sir! My name is Brian Jones, and I guess as of now I'm a fallen Angel!"

"A what?" Your band director lifted a brow. 

"Yep, just take a look at my wings," Brian started to flap his wings around once more, just to prove that they weren't fake. You didn't want to tell Brian this, but you were very jealous of his wings. Ever since you were little you had always wanted to fly. You had always dream of being up there in the clouds with magnificent wings. But once you grew older you recognized that it was only a dream. 

"Oh no," Your band director hustled over towards his office phone and started to dial a number while whispering a chorus of 'oh no's.' When his office phone didn't work, he used his cellphone. 

"Hello?" You could hear him say. "Yes, hi. I've got a boy with wings here, and a girl who destroyed school property and is helping out this boy. Can you please come down? I'll try to keep 'em here for as long as I can, thanks!"

"Shoot!" You grabbed onto Brian's arm, and he looked at you weirdly. 

 "What?" He blinked at you with curiosty in his eyes. 

"He's calling the police," You looked deeply into Brian's eyes. For once in your life you were being serious. After all, you had done many bad things in your liufe but none were serious enough to have the police get sent after you. 

 "What's a police?" Brian asked and tilted his head to the side. His golden mop of hair also followed suit. For a second it looked like he had a weird haircut. Normally you would laugh at that, but not now. There were other more pressing matters to deal with. 

"The police are people that are going to come after us and lock us up forever," You exaggerated and smiled when you saw a look of terror flash across Brian's face. "You wanna know why?"

Brian shook his head no, then yes, and somehow managed to do both. He was clearly conflicted about whether he wanted to know or not. 

"Yes?"