Chapter 1: Past Lives

_______________________________________
7 am Taehyung's Apartment :

"Taehyung get up your gonna be late for work, hurry up breakfast is ready".

Just as reality hit Taehyung he woke up from sleep "Oh Jennie come on let me sleep for a bit, I'm tired after last night you know".

"It's not my fault your stamina can't keep up with mine Tae" Jennie said while winking at him "Now get up your boss is gonna be angry if your late".

As Jennie left the room Taehyung slowly removed the sheets and got up.
After showering he started to get dressed up.

Taehyung was a young businessman who lived a quiet and peaceful life with his long term girlfriend and soon to be wife Kim Jennie. They're life was perfect with no worries of any sort and full of love and health.

As Taehyung dressed up he noticed that his tie was missing "Honey do you know where my tie is" he shouted from the room.

"Check the closet Tae, that's where most of your stuff is" She answered.

Taehyung opened the closet and looked for his tie and luckily he found it but he also found a small cardboard box at the bottom of the closet.

"What the heck is this" Taehyung says as he cleans the dust ridden box.

As Taehyung opens the box, he notices a lot of things inside like old papers and letters and such.
Among them he sees a a letter enveloped in a pink envelope with a couple of small hearts and the initials.

B.I

Taehyung picks it up and opens the letter that was already open and starts to read it.

"Dear Taehyung, I'm really nervous even as I'm writing this. But whatever here goes, Tae ever since I met you in the 5th grade on that swing in the school playground I liked you. I always wanted to be with you but I didn't want to embarrass myself infront of you so I never said anything but I just can't keep it to myself now.
Kim Taehyung I love you.

From.
Bae Irene❤️"

As taehyung finishes reading the letter he lets out a small smile and chuckles to himself.
" Ah Bae Irene! I remember this, that was such a weird day" he says to himself but his smile quickly fades away.
"But I wonder where did you go, I regret ending things on a bad note. I just hope wherever you are you have found happiness".

_______________________________________
~Flashback~

"Um Taehyung are you free right now" a shy girl came upto Taehyung who was hanging with his friends in his class. It was the last day of high school and everyone was just saying farewells.

"Oh Hey Irene what's up" Taehyung replys as he looks back "Yeah I'm free what do you need".

"Um can I speak to you in private please" Irene says as Taehyung looks at her confused "I promise it will take only 5 minutes".

Taehyung is confused but smiles at her "Yeah sure of course".

"Yah Yoongi I'll meet you and the others later" Taehyung tells his friends as he leaves.