Chapter 14 : Let's Pair Up

¶Do you remember?
It sang for us, it blessed us
Out of the many stars
It was the biggest and brightest

Every day, I’m at that place
I tune my ears but I can’t hear it anymore
The precious and unforgettable sound of the moonlight¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
10 am Class
As usual class had started, and needless to say it looked less like a class and more like a warzone.

Everyone involved in they're own situation. Poor Mr. Bang Shiyuk, nobody gave attention to a single thing he wanted to say.

Taehyung and Joo-hyun were sitting on the opposite sides of the class. Taehyung being Taehyung didn't bother to greet or say anything to his old friend.

Joo-hyun also found this a rude thing so she also ignored him.

In the class many different topics were being discussed.

"Leeteuk did you see that teacher. Holy shit man she looks so fine".

"Seriously Heechul, not a single day and your already swooning over older woman. Jesus man control yourself".

"Jihyo since we're gonna be friends how about we go for shopping after school".

"Yeah sure why not Sunmi, I don't have anything to do anyway".

"Yo kai, what's that guys deal. Who does he think he is trying to act cool".

"I know what you mean Xiumin. His face looks so Punchable though. Well we have a full year, let's see how things play out".

"Calm down guys. We're all new here, it would be dumb to act reckless at this moment".

"Your a softie Taeyong, you know that. Btw Xiumin I call dibs on that Joo-hyun girl".

"Do I look like I care".

"Ayy Lisa, do you listen to the track I sent you last night, I made it myself".

"No way, seriously bambam. That was literally fire, I'm gonna write some lyrics later so how about we do something together".

"Yeah sounds fun. Sana you can join us as well. Even though we're all new here, I know a bit about this place so we can show you around".

"Oh um really. Thank you, I'd be happy to join you two".

Taehyung was sitting alone, minding his own business. Yeri and Joo-hyun were chatting about random stuff.

"um Joo-hyun I hope you don't mind me asking but do you Taehyung" Yeri asked that surprised Joo-hyun.

"Wh-why would you ask that Yeri" Joo-hyun says stuttering a little bit trying not to show the fact that she does.

"I mean he keeps sneaking glances at you from time to time" Yeri says. "He must be a stalker, cause I don't know him" Joo-hyun says while chucking.

All of a sudden the teacher says something that cause everyone to stop what they are doing and just focus on the teacher.