Chapter 21 : Lover's Moon

¶ As I look back over my shoulder
All the stars are shining bright
Just like the nights when I used to hold her
She's out there somewhere under the lover's moon
And she's waiting, I know she's waiting
I know she waits for me
Under the lover's moon ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Joohyun pov

"From Kim Taehyung to Bae Irene"

Wha-how, but this doesn't make sense. This is impossible, this can't be real.

It felt like my mind was being twisted inside out, hundreds of questions pondered inside my head.

This can't be real. Bu-But how is this in grandma Seulgi's stuff.

I put down the letter and proceeded to pick up a purple diary in the box. At this point I was really scared of what I would find out.

But nonetheless I couldn't stop.

As I opened the first page, my confusion and fear of the unknown only grew.

"Dear diary, today I met someone who made me feel like I have butterflies in my stomach. He was sitting alone on the swings so I went over and introduced myself. He looked so cute and tough.
And I think his name is Kim Taehyung"

After reading the name Kim Taehyung again,my heart begin to beat so fast I felt I was having a heart attack.

But I tried to calm myself down, as I told myself that it might be another Kim Taehyung, it can't be the same guy she knows.

"It's just a coincidence Joohyun, it's just a coincidence" I told myself repeatedly like a mantra.

But as I flipped the next page, my eyes couldn't believe what they saw.

"Dear diary, today it was our welcome party for starting highschool

"Dear diary, today it was our welcome party for starting highschool. I saw Taehyung after quite a while and needless to say he still looks like the most beautiful thing ever. So this time I have a mission.

I Bae Irene will definitely make you Kim Taehyung fall for me"

It's him, it's really him. Bu-But this doesn't make any sense.

At this point, I couldn't control my emotions. My eyes started to water as I saw more pictures of Taehyung and what it looked like my aunt in the diary.