Chapter 9 : Moonlight Melody

Please stop the time

If this moment passes (if this moment passes),

This will become something that’s never happened and I'll lose you, I’m scared ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
10 am Irene's Island
"Please say something Irene"
"Don't leave am again"
"Please stay with me".

For an hour Taehyung begged and cried to Irene who didn't show signs of waking up. He Kissed her hands and forehead as tears escaped his eyes spontaneously.

Taehyung believed that he was the one of who did this. He pushed Irene to inject herself. If he had just believed her this would've never happened to her.

Taehyung after crying a lot slowly composes himself and wipes his tears and gets up.

"I'll be here if you need me Bae Irene" He whispers with a faint smile as he kisses her cheek and walks to the exit of the room.

He closes the door behind him and he notices Seulgi standing with Jimin. Seulgi again goes into a fit of rage as she runs towards him with clenched fists and teary eyes.

But as she soon as she runs closer, Taehyung grabs her and pulls her into his chest hugging her tightly.

She tries to hit his chest but he doesn't resist and keeps on hugging her.

"You bastard, she loved you more than anything, more than anything in the world" Seulgi cries "And you broke her heart you monster".

"Please forgive me, I know I made a mistake and I promise. I promise I won't let your sister get away again. I'm sorry Seulgi, God knows I am" He whispers to her whole hugging her.

These words really change her perception of Taehyung as she slowly stops hitting him and hugs him back
"Please don't make her cry again. She has already suffered alot" She says as she cries.

"I promise I won't".

While Taehyung and Seulgi hug each other, Jimin is watching them. And out of nowhere he comes and pulls Taehyung away from the hug and hits him in the stomach causing him to fall down.

"Wh-what the fuck is your problem now you son of a bitch" Taehyung curses as he groans in pain.

"Don't ever touch my Kang Seulgi. If you do I will break your fingers" Jimin says with a psychotic smirk on his face.

~Seriously do I look like a fuckin punching bag for these people ~ Taehyung thinks to himself as he looks at Jimin in confusion.

"Calm down my love. He wasn't doing anything OK. I'm always going to be just yours" Seulgi comes and comfort Jimin like some sort of a pet.

"Yes my queen" Jimin says smiling at her like a dog.

"Sorry about that. I need to do something so you can go and accompany my sister" Seulgi apologises as she takes Jimin and goes away.
_______________________________________
Taehyung goes back to Irene's room and sits down next to her and runs his fingers through her hair.