Chapter 8 : I Need You

¶ It only comes to me
Dye me with you completely
Fill my heart completely
Baby I will love you till kingdom come ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
Taehyung pov
My mind is going crazy, I want to say Jennie is lying but I can't. I spent so many years with someone who was never loyal to me.

I gave her everything, my heart, my love and she lied to my face.

"Your calling me a liar huh" Irene says.
I can see her filling the syringe up again, what the heck is she upto. Doesn't she know I'm already broken, I don't care if I die here, I have no passion to escape from this hell.

"What are you doing now" I ask her. She rolls up her sleeves, and her eyes are filled with tears as she places the syringe against her soft pale skin.

"Showing you the truth".
_______________________________________
Writer pov
Taehyung looks in shock as Irene injects herself with the serum and then quietly sits down on the chair with tears flowing from her eyes in front of Taehyung.

"Go ahead Kim Taehyung, ask me if I lied to you, because in a second I will lose my senses and I will only say the truth" Irene says looking at Taehyung with a sad face.

Taehyung doesn't know what to ask, he keeps looking down until he lifts his head up and with a angered face he asks her.

"Tell my why I should believe your feelings for me are real Bae Irene, tell me why I should fall in love with you".

Irene's eyes are closed as she hears the question quietly until she finally speaks her heart out while tears slowly fall from her eyes.

"My feelings for you were true from the day I met you Taehyung, even after I was rejected by you I never looked at another guy the way I looked at you. In my heart I always believed you and I were meant to be, I never ever let anyone else touch me because I always wanted you to be my first Taehyung. I may be many things but I am not a liar".

Taehyung looks at her as his expression slowly change from a angry one to a sad one.

"Taehyung I will never stop loving you, even if you hate my guts my feelings will stay the same. I just might be stupid but I can't change myself" Irene says as she looks into his eyes.

"I will always love you Kim Taehyung and there is nothing you can do to change that".

A tear falls on Taehyung's cheek as he hears Irene say that she loves her. In that moment something changes inside Taehyung, his heart starts to fell tight as he feels like he made a mistake.

Irene slowly gets up and wipes her tears. She changes her sad face to show him a very faint smile as she walks upto him.

"Sorry for cuffing you again, here. Now you should go to sleep, you must be tired" Irene says to him as she removes the restraints smiling.

Taehyung doesn't know what to say, he just rubs his wrists and quietly thanks her for removing the ties.

"your welcome and you should sleep now. I will see you tomorrow" Irene says as she walks towards the door.