Chapter 13 : End Of A Day

¶We’re together but we’re not walking together
Loneliness and misery, the difference is only one memory
But why do you keep trying to write it as something else¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
Night before the first day of high school

Joo-hyun pov
Finally somehow I've made it to high school, I mean even though I was a straight A student, I was a little worried since I wasn't able to concentrate after grandma passed away.

It's been a long time since then and I can't believe how fast things are moving. I'm just 18 and im already living alone and driving myself everywhere.

Sometimes I do feel lonely because all the important people in my life left me. Well I didn't have alot to begin with, I only had Grandma Seulgi and Taehyung.

Well no point in dwelling in the past. Tomorrow starts a new chapter in my life and I'm ready for it.

I looked at the time and it was 9 pm. I took out the dress I was gonna wear tomorrow and started to Iron it. I know people think it's strange but for some reason I really really love ironing.

The apartment I was living in had everything I could ask for. Security, peace and no one to bother me. It was really luxurious for a 18 year old to live in to be honest.

After ironing the clothes, I tried em on just to check out how I looked. And I decided to take a few pics because I admit I looked good.

Selfie

Selfie

Well I won't say I look absolutely breathtaking but I clean up pretty nice. Without realising it I spent an hour just checking myself out and taking pics.

So I quickly put everything in order and went into to take a hot bath before bed.

Whew~~ After the bath I felt so light and free. I was starting to get sleepy so I just went straight to bed.

I put my headphones in and played a song as I closed my eyes.

Song : I'll stop the world and melt with you by Modern English.

"Moving forward using all my breath 
Making love to you was never second best 
I saw the world crashing all around your face 
Never really knowing it was always mesh and lace"

Recently I've been really into music from the 80s, I feel like it hits close to how I feel.

"I'll stop the world and melt with you 
You've seen the difference and it's getting better all the time 
And there's nothing you and I won't do 
I'll stop the world and melt with you"
______________________________________
Author pov
Joo-hyun slowly and peacefully closed her eyes as her mind ventured into the infinite world of dreams.