Chapter 2 : I Waited For You

_______________________________________
8 pm Taehyungs Apartment :

"Don't worry Jennie, he might still be stuck in work somewhere".

The night had fallen and Taehyung was not home, his girlfriend Jennie was now beginning to worry about him.

"But it's not like him Wendy to stay out so late, and even when he does he always calls me. His cell phone isn't responding as well. I don't know what im supposed" Jennie said to her friend Wendy as her eyes started to water up.

"Wait a second I'll call Yoongi and ask if he's heard from him" Wendy said.

Son Wendy was a old friend of Jennie and Taehyung and also the girlfriend of Yoongi, Taehyung's old friend.

Hi Yoongi You there?

Yeah Wendy what's up?

Nothing much, listen have you heard from Taehyung?

Taehyung! No I talked to him last night but I didn't today. Why! Is everything OK?

Not really, Taehyung hasn't returned home yet and Jennie is getting worried because he's not picking her calls or messages.

Tell her not to worry, I'll try to contact him and where are you?

Tae's house.

OK wait for me I'm coming there as well.

OK see you soon.

See ya babe bye.

Call end.

Wendy looks at Jennie with a disappointing look "Yoongi hasn't heard from him as well but don't worry he's coming over here and he'll try to contact him".

Jennie tries to hold back her tears but as another hour passes she looks at the door and starts crying.

Wendy doesnt like to see her friend in such a state so she tries to distract her mind by turning on the TV.

"Don't worry Jennie he'll be OK, let's watch something while we wait" Jennie gives her a small smile and wipes her tears as the two sit on the couch in front of the TV.

Wendy is browsing through channels but coincidentally stops on the news channel.

"Hello this is Kim Jisoo and you are watching JTBC news at 9. Before anything else these are the headlines.
The first news that we have is to report another kidnapping. One Kim Taehyung 25 year old was kidnapped from his neighbourhood of hee-sun hills at around 7 pm while returning from work. This is the same neighbourhood where the last kidnapping incident occurred. Our prayers are with the victims family and the police have advised all residents to stay indoors at night and keep all doors locked. And in other news kpop idol Jungkook of BTS donated 10000 dollars to chari~~~

The news went on but for a few seconds Jennie's world stopped when she heard the news about her lover.
The tears were uncontrollable at this point, Wendy grabbed and hugged to somehow comfort her but nothing worked.