Chapter 11 : Psychedelic Dreams

¶ I only knew you for a while
I never saw your smile
'Til it was time to go.

We'll always be together
However far it seems
(Love never ends)
We'll always be together
Together in Electric Dreams ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Days of elementary school
Bae Joo-hyun was the first friend taehyung made in school and he was glad to be friends with such a nice girl.

As the days went on they're friendship only grew more and more. Taehyung and Joo-hyun both became best friends.

They were always there for each other, in times of hardships and fun.
Whenever Taehyung would get into trouble Joo-hyun would be the one to apologise for him.

And they did have fights from time to time but they would always end up with each other no matter what.

When Taehyung's grades were slipping a little bit, Joo-hyun personally tutored him and he passed.

One day the two of them were playing at Taehyung's house, when his mother came and gave both of them juice and cookies.

"Thank you Ms.Kim for the cookies" Joo-hyun thanked while bowing.

"Why are you thanking dear, this is your own house no need to be formal" Taehyung's mom said laughing.

Joo-hyun also smiles in return as Ms. Kim leaves the room.

"Your mom is so nice Taehyung, your lucky you know" Joo-hyun says to Taehyung who is munching on cookies.

"Yeah she is but she's also really scary when she's angry" Taehyung says to which Joo-hyun let's out a chuckle "By the way I've never met your parents or anything".

"My parents? Well to be honest I don't know them as well, for as long as I can remember I lived with my grandma and I still do" Joo-hyun says as she looks up at the ceiling.

Taehyung is a little surprised to hear that from her "Oh I'm sorry about that, but I'm glad your grandma takes care of you".

"You know what, you should come to my house tomorrow. You never come anyway, I'll show you my toys and you can meet my granny" Joo-hyun says smiling at him.

Taehyung also smiles back and nods his head in agreement.
______________________________________
The next day
As the bell rings, all the students rush outside to go home, Taehyung and Joo-hyun both go outside and see Chen waiting for them.

Taehyung tells him that Joo-hyun will be coming with us today as well.

"Ah Ms. Joo-hyun please make yourself comfortable, now master Taehyung where to" Chen asks as they all get inside the car.

"Take us to Joo-hyun's house Chen" Taehyung tells him "Joo-hyun you can tell him the directions".

They drive for about 10 minutes as Joo-hyun directs Chen, until they reach a huge mansion.

The gates automatically open as the car approaches, they are stopped by a security guard who asks for identification but Joo-hyun tells him that they are her friends so they allow them to go in.