Chapter 22 : Let's Rewind

Taeyong pov
Hello everyone this is your friendly neighbourhood spiderma- I mean Taeyong. I don't know where that came from sorry.

So as you probably know this shit show is close to coming to an end. And the author is probably still taking a shit in the bathroom while thinking of what to write next.

And knowing that I couldn't leave you guys alone, so I thought a small summary from the beginning might be what you all need. Plus I'll explain some loose ends that the dumbass author forgot.

Because to be honest even the author has forgotten most of what he wrote in the beginning.

Think of this as a filler, I know how much people hate fillers but come on they're necessary sometime. I mean give me a break.

I made time out of my busy day just to waste it here but I'm here ain't I.

So where do we begin?

Fuck this is gonna be tiring.

Ok so our hero little shit I mean Taehyung used to be a pretty good guy in school. Good friends, good grades and an overall basic bitch nothing too extraordinary.

But then came our pretty little heroine Ms.Bae Irene. And to her Taehyung seemed like goddamn Superman. I legit don't know what she sees in him,i don't maybe he's got a big dick or something.

Oh speaking of dicks, did I ever tell you Park Jimin's got a really tiny pecker (a/n: fucking hell Taeyong, I told you to do a recap chapter, and your here discussing Jimin's schlong size. Do your job properly before else you dipshit)

Where the fuck did he come from
(a/n: I'm done taking a shit if that's what your curious about). Actually I'm not, you can go and take a nap in the bathroom. Ive got things here.

(a/n: I'm going to grab some food, I'll be back in 10 minutes. You better not fuck things up you little whore)

Hahaha look at that, a true dumbass has the audacity to call me a whore. Whatever you pansy, this is child's play for me.

Ok so where were we, oh yeah I was telling you about the jam less boys di- I mean anatomy.

Whatever let's move on, so over the course of Highschool, little Irene started to grow fond of Taehyung's fucked up shenanigans. But that asshole was as dumb as a block of bricks.

Completely oblivious to the fact that a Goddess was in love with him. Instead he was busy getting into the pants of one Jennie.

Poor Irene, seriously if it was me. I would fucking pull the stars down to earth for her. Even though technically it would burn even our bones since stars are just different sun's out in space.

But Irene's feelings never changed despite her knowing it was a one-sided love.

And just a friendly advice to my peeps who are reading this.

Never and I mean never be involved in a one-sided love relationship, you will end up getting fucked more harder than a inmate in a maximum security prison.

Irene had thought that she would spill her guts to the dumbass on they're highschool farewell ceremony, even though she had a feeling this wouldn't end her way. She never gave up hope, the small lass still held the small rope of hope in her hands.