Chapter 10 : Reincarnations

(Just a small note from the author, please pay close attention to the Lyrics I will put and you will understand where the story is heading)
___________________________________

You are my destiny, you are my dream
We were together in the previous life and
We will be together in the next life ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
2 pm Irene's Island
Many cries and prayers were heard that day but none were answered. Upon finding out the fate of her sister Seulgi cried and cried and cried.

They all knew what needed to be done. Taehyung cried at first but then became silent. With the help of the members of exo they carried the body of the departed soul and placed her in a casket.

"Please Taehyung tell me this is a dream. Tell me I'll wake up and she will be here again, please I can't i can't do this without her" Seulgi begged Taehyung on her knees "Please tell her to wake up, she will listen to you. You know she loves you right she must know your voice".

Taehyung pulled Seulgi from the ground and hugs her tightly with tears going down his cheeks "She will always be with us, with you".

Taehyung comforted Seulgi and then asks Jimin to take her away. And he does take her away.

"Suho, she needs a proper funeral" Taehyung turns to Suho "I hope that you will take care of the necessary arrangements".

Suho looking sad just nods at him and takes the rest of the exo members away.

Taehyung walks to Irene and with a small smile and tears in his eyes he rubs her hair "Irene, I know you can hear me. If you really think this is it then your wrong. I love you so much and I will tell you" Taehyung says.

"If I couldn't make you mine in this life then I will make you mine in the next I promise "
____________________________________
4 pm Irene's Island
Once the grave was dug, Irene was dressed in a white dress that made her look a bride on her wedding day.

As they carried her and placed her down in the grave, Seulgi and Taehyung both went ahead and took one last look of they're beloved Bae Irene.

"I love you sis, I will never ever forget you and I will make you proud".

"Bae Irene, don't forget about the promise I made you".

Having said they're final words, the sand began being poured on her casket and soon it was fully covered.

"See you soon Irene".
___________________________________
Time jump ahead
After Irene passed away, Seulgi allowed Taehyung to return back to Korea. But he later found out that in Irene's last will she had said that if something were to happen to her then half of her fortune would be given to Taehyung and half to her sister.

Seulgi and Jimin later on got married and went to some other country and started living there. Taehyung started his own business in Korea and became hugely successful and rich.
He also got married and had a son.

Taehyung lived a healthy life and died at the age of 79 due to a heart attack. And he left his business in the hands of his son who also was a the father of a boy now.
______________________________________
Many years in the future
"Kim Taehyung hurry up now, today's the first day of elementary school you don't wanna be late now do you".