Chapter 19 : Lost Letters

¶ At a dusky park
A nameless bird that sings
Where are you Oh you
Why are you crying
You and I are the only ones here Me and you Oh you ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Joohyun pov
Today it felt like i was pulled out of my sleep, the dream I saw last night confirmed one thing.

That it was Taehyung who was in my dreams but what I still don't know is why in every dream my aunt Irene is with him.

Why does it feel like- I don't know what the heck is going on. My mind is spinning because of all the strange memories in my head.

Where are you grandma Seulgi, you would always listen to my worries. Today I feel so alone because I have no one to open my heart to.

I look at the time and it's still 5 am, well at least I can relax the next 2 days cause its the weekend. But that means we need to put in the extra effort today.

"Ok Joohyun, no more lying around. Let's go, the world isn't gonna wait for you" I told myself as I dragged my own body of the bed and into the shower.

Even after taking a long shower I see that's its only 6 right now, I still have an hour left before school starts.

As I sit down on the table to eat breakfast, my mind slowly wanders to different times and places but only person.

Kim Taehyung.

Something has changed ever since you came back into my life. I used to feel sad and alone all the time but now when I'm with you I feel whole.

And even though my mind tells me other things, why is my heart telling me that I'm starting to fall for you.

Never did I thought, that I would develop feelings for you.

Hahaha, I can just imagine your face if you found out I was starting to like you and not just as a friend.

You would probably think I'm joking around, well it doesn't matter anyway.

There is no way, that you would think of me as something more than just a friend. Its just an amateur imagination of girl.

As I ate my breakfast, I looked at the time and saw that it was 6:30, so I thought I should leave now.

It's better to reach early anyway and plus if Taehyung and Taeyong are there we can start our project and even if they are not I can interview a few students myself.

I pack up my bag and lock my apartment as I leave, I head down into the parking lot of the building I live and get into my car.

Since its still early and there isn't much traffic on the road this early. I drive slowly and just enjoy the view of the morning sun as I drive.

As I pass by the cherry blossom Street, suddenly the questions Taehyung asked me yesterday here come back into my mind.

" I mean what if a bond of love shared by two people is so strong that it transcends a single lifetime"

Those were his words yesterday, what did he mean when he asked me about Reincarnations?

So many questions but zero answers, I need to figure this stuff out somehow. But I have no clue what to do except that something strange is definitely up with Taehyung as well.