Chapter 15 : The Fourth Wall

I saw your eyes,
And you made me smile;
For a little while
I was falling in love.

I saw your eyes,
And you touched my mind.
Although it took a while,
I was falling in love.

I saw your eyes,
And you made me cry;
And for a little while
I was falling in love ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>
6 am Taehyung's Room
Author pov
Beep~Beep~Beep

As the alarm went off, Taehyung seemed unfazed in his sleep. His mind was a little bit conscious but he intentionally didn't want to get up just yet.

~You left her last night! Why~

Out of nowhere Taehyung jumped up from the bed as he heard a deep voice in his room. He looked around his room but didn't know where it came from.

"What the hell man, I must be sleepy  still to be hearing voices" He says to himself as he sits on the bed lazily while wiping his eyes.

"Ahhh fuckkkk what's happening to me" A string of pain goes through Taehyung's brain as he falls on the bed grunting in pain "Aaaaaa someone stop it pleaseee".

All of a sudden it just stops.
Taehyung pov
What the fuck just happened to me, I slowly rub my head and temples as the pain goes away.

"I should probably go and wash up for the torture ahead" I say as I get up and head for the bathroom.

But something happens to me all of a sudden as soon as I see my reflection in the bathroom mirror. A rush of memories go through my head.

~Taehyung, Wendy and Yoongi are coming over for dinner. Should I cook or should I just order something~

~Jennie, you know I love you and all but I don't think they will survive the night if they eat your cooking. It would be better to order from a restaurant ~

~You told me you love my cooking, just you wait Kim Taehyung. I'm gonna beat you up ~

~Try to catch me first babe~

What's going on with me, its like this weird feeling that I know it's me but it's not me.

Wendy. Yoongi. Jennie.
Why does it feel like I've heard these names before.

I look at the clock and it's already 7. Shit I better hurry up, I'll worry about this later.

I immediately wash my face and get dressed. Whew finally ready now time for some food.

I head downstairs and mom is also sitting at the table eating breakfast.

"Woah, look whose up on time today" she says sarcastically.

"Very funny mom, but sarcasm doesn't suit you at this age" I say letting out a chuckle.

"What, do you think I'm old now" She asks looking worried, hehe she is so conscious about her looks.

"No I'm kidding, you look like a model mom" I say that calms her down "Can I just have some breakfast now or will you keep me starved the whole day".
_______________________________________
6 am Joohyun's Apartment
Taeyong pov