Chapter 12 : Coming Back To Life

¶ Tell me that you'll kiss me forever.
Whisper that you love me.
Have you ever leave me?
Be mine for always, I'll be yours forever ¶
<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>
Taehyung pov

And begins today my first day in hell or as people like to call it highschool. I think I'm gonna go early so that I don't have to face any annoying students on the first day.

I quickly got dressed and grabbed my bag, as I went downstairs my Mom was also getting ready.

"Taehyung, please eat something before you go. Its a long day you'll be hungry" She says with a warm smile.

"Of course I will mom. Be safe" I reply. As much as I'm annoyed by other people, I really love my mother because she was strong and held her head high when dad passed away.

And the only reason I'm continuing my studies is so that I can take over the company and let her rest.

I'm gonna make you proud Mom.

Since it was still quite early and school starts at 9, so I sat down and had pretty big breakfast.

I walked outside after saying goodbye to my mom and as usual Chen was waiting for me.

Finally age was catching upto him, but I learned how to drive now so I just make him sit in the passenger seat while I drive.

"Master Taehyung, good morning to you" He says with smile "Ah this brings back memories of your first day in elementary school doesn't it".

"Yeah it does only you weren't so old back then" I say as I let out a chuckle "You can rest easy I'll drive".

He smiles back as we both get into the car. To be honest over the years I have started to see Chen not as just my driver but a sort of a father figure.

He always supports me and helps me no matter what I ask and I'm glad I have him.

The school is about a 15 minute drive from my house. Just be thinking about it my palms are getting sweaty.

Calm down Taehyung, just be cool and act cold so that no one dares to come near you.

Yeah that's why I had planned, I don't want to interact with anyone so I will just act like a non caring asshole.

Finally I stood before the entrance gates as students were rushing in. Fuck this is bigger than I expected.

With a big breath and heavy feets I enter the campus. I already knew my classes so without wasting much time I walked to my class.

As soon as I walked in the campus I saw every stereotypical student there that you see in movies.

The cheerleaders were being all happy and annoying. The jocks were being themselves mind you that is being complete meatheads.

A couple of nerds head first into books. The cool kids acting all prim and proper.

I know you must be thinking I'm making stuff up but trust me I'm not.