Building up a real friendship pt 1

The Lion Guard was patroling the rivers in the Pridelands to see if some of them was dried out.

Kion: Alright guys let's check the last river and then we can report back to my dad about it.

He said serious 

The Lion Guard then walked to the river and it wasn't dry at all 

Kion: Alright looks good to me. Let's get back to my dad and the faster the better.

He said happy

But what Kion and the Guard didn't know was that Janja was hiding in a bush ready to push Kion into the river.

Janja: Well this plan better work so I don't have to see you're face again Kion.

He slightly growled 

Then he saw his opportunity when Kion looked one last time at the river

Janja: Alright it's now or never!

He said to himself

He ran out of the bush, pounced on Kion with a split second. He pushed Kion into the river but once Janja did that the ground he standed on crumpled and he fell into the river as well.

Beshte: Oh my god!

He yelled scared

Fuli: Kion!

She said while she tried to see if he was okay.

Some minutes past and Kion wasn't surfaced yet. Suddenly his head surfaced.

Bunga: Kion are you okay?

He yelled nervous

Kion: Yes I think so. But I don't know how much longer I can keep my head up!

He said exhausted

Suddenly he got dragged under again

The Lion Guard: KION!

Kion suddenly surfaced again but this time there was a hyena behind him.

Kion: I found the problem guys!

He growled

Janja: Didn't expect that did you Kion?

He laughed

Kion could suddenly see a place where he could get onto the ground again. He grabbed the ground with claws unsheathed. He tried to climb but Janja wouldn't let that happen. 

Janja: Oh no you don't!

He said angry

Janja grabbed Kion and pushed him under thwe water and tried to drown the lion cub. Kion was strong so he tried to do the same to Janja and he could. The two boys did this all the time trying to survive.

The Guard was running on the ground beside Janja and Kion.

Fuli: Hold on Kion we will get help!

She yelled worried

Kion couldn't hear it. He was to busy fighting Janja.

Then the river flow got quicker and the Guard couldn't catch up.

Fuli: Kion!!

She yelled scared

She could see that Kion got further and further away until she couldn't see him anymore.

She stopped and so did the Guard.

Fuli: Kion 

She said quiet and began to cry

Meanwhile  

Kion and Janja were getting tired and they could see that not far away was Makku's territory and they were heading right towards it.

Kion: Oh shoot!

He yelled 

The river flow slowed way down and they were now in Makuu's territory.

Kion: Janja stop!

He yelled scared

Janja: What?!

He yelled tired

Kion: Stop fighting and be quiet we are in Makuu's territory!

Janja then realised and got quiet.

Kion: Don't make any sound

He whispered 

Kion: Hopefully he won't find us

But Makuu already knew they were in his territory 

Makuu: Well isn't Kion and Janja!

He said evilly

Kion and Janja gasped

Makuu: What are you doing in my territory?!

He yelled angry

Kion: Sorry Makuu we will be on the move we promise!

He said tired and scared

Makuu: Good idea. Go now before I get more mad when I am now!

He said impatient

Kion and Janja swam the a little bit and then the river flow got faster again.

30 minutes later

The two boys were stranded a place they haven't been before.

Kion: Where are we?

He said tired

Janja: I don't know

Kion: You just had to do it right?

He said angry

Janja just looked at him.

Kion: Well I don't with you but I think I will get some sleep!

He said grumpy and fellt asleep. Janja did the same thing. The two boys layed separated from each other the whole night.