Janjas big show pt 1

Janja and the Guard have arrived at the rap battle concert. But the only rap song was Janjas.

Kion: You said what?!

He said confused

Janja: Okay look I lied to you. But I did that because if I told you I had a show you whouldn't believe me.

He said to convince them

Kion: Okay I can see that. Let's just watch you're show and get it over with.

He said kinda annoyed

Janja: Alright let's go!

He said and ran towards a big stage

Kion: Heyvi Kabisa! That is a big stage!

He said surprised

Bunga: That's UNBUNGALIEVABLE!

He yelled excited

Janja: Yeah it is. And I will be up there all the time!

He said excited too

Kion stopped

Kion: Wait all the time? I thought you were a competitioner

He said more confused

Janja: Ugh I'm such a furbrain!

He said annoyed

Janja: I'm going to sing the song you heard. And then I'm going to be the host of the show. And I want you guys and girl to be in it.

He said and sighed

Janja: I understand if you don't want to be a part of it.

Kion: Hey I'm up for it. Guys?

He said and looked at them

Bunga: I don't see why not

He said and shrugged his shoulders.

Ono: It would be fun

He said and flew over to Kion

Beshte: That would be poa!

He walked over to Kion

Kion: What about you Fuli?

He asked curious

Fuli looked at him

Fuli: Fine I'm going too.

She said annoyed

Kion: Looks like we are all going!

He said kinda happy

Janja: Cool! Then let's go!

He said happy

They ran towards the stage until Janja said.

Janja: Uhh they told me that we were supposed to wait here until they said our names. Well they are going to introduce me and then I am going to call each one of you. Got it?

He said serious

The Guard nodded

Janja: Okay see you in a bit.

Announcer: Pleaaasee welcome Janja!!

He yelled and then Janja entered the stage. Every animal cheered then they saw him.

Janja: Thank you for the welcome everybody! You ready?!

He yelled and then they cheered even more

Janja: Alright! Let's do this!

Janja: He is a lion! He is fierce! He is the son of the King! He is the leader of the Lion Guard! Please welcome Kion!

Kion jumps onto the stage

Janja: She is the fastest in the Pridelands! She is Kions girlfriend! Ladies and gentlemen please welcome Fuli!

She jumps onto the stage

Janja: He is big! He is the strongest! His catchphrase is Twende Kiboko! Please welcome Beshte the hippo!

Beshte got onto the stage

Janja: He is a honeybadger! He is Bold and brave! He is Kions best friends! Please welcome Bunga!

Bunga Jumps onto the stage

Janja: Time for the last member! He has a very keen eye!

He said it like a joke

Janja: He can fly! And he has the knowledge! Please welcome Ono the egret!

Ono flies onto the stage

The audience cheered

Janja: Let's do this!

He yelled with excitement

Then Janja began to sing

Janja: A, Antelope, amazing, awesome. Alphabetically, ardwark is the boss and B, Bunga he's brave and bold but Behste is the biggest and the strongest so I'm told. C, cheetah, can't nothing but past this daring all enemies, Fuli is the fastest. G, gazelle, graceful, genteel. H, hyrax, hopes he's not a meal. I spy an insect, you spy it too like J for Janja. Janja: tonight we strike. Kion is a lion like his grandfather Mufasa can I get a nants'ngo nyama bakithibaba. O for Ono patrolling the Pridelands. Q for the queen of these hardly ever quiet lands. R, Rafiki. S for Simba. T Timon, you remember him but usally it's very wild and exciting. You, yes, you! You're who we're inviting. Z for zebra, black and white stripes. Just another part of the Circle Of Life. Fiecre, fast, brave, strong, keen in chaaarge!

Bunga: Look out here comes the Lion Guard yeah!