Time has come to an end

Kion woke up dizzy and soon realised that he was still alive. He opened his eyes and saw that Janja was dragging himself away from Kion and towards the Outlands but suddenly he stopped and lowered his head again because of exhaustion. Kion tried to get up but he was too tired and injured. He just layed in the sun and heard all the different sounds from the other animals. Kion was about to fall asleep again untill he saw some yellow and fast. Soon Fuli arrived and was at Kions side.

Kion: Fuli?

He said tired while smiling

Fuli smiled back and began to nuzzle him.

Fuli: I thought I lost you

She said sad

Fuli: What happend?

She asked and stopped nuzzling

Kion remembered what happend last night but he didn't asnwer Fuli he just looked at the direction where Janja layed. Fuli noticed what Kion was looking at and walked towards Janja slowly. When she was at his side she just saw that the hyena  stared  on one specific thing. Which was the Outlands. Fuli then asked him a question.

Fuli: Janja.....?

She said annoyed

Janja just simply looked at her and then back towards the Outlands.

Fuli: Hey look at me when I talk to you!

She said upset.

Janja sighed and then answered her.

Janja: What is it?

He said rather annoyed

Fuli: Why did you do this?

She said confused

Janja: What?

He said confused as well

Fuli: Why did you do this? Why did you attack Kion last night?

She said serious

Janja: Is this really necesarry?

He said tired

Fuli nodded

Janja: Fine. It was because Kion always beats me up in a fight and I just had enough yesterday. That's why.

He said and tried to drag him further more towards the Outlands but Fuli stopped him.

Fuli: No you can quit thinking about that!

She said still annoyed

Janja: Okay my turn to ask you a question. Why do you want to stop me from getting home?

He said exhausted

Fuli: Because I want to show you that you can't always run away from you're problems.

She said serious

Fuli: So what I'm going to is lay down and wait for Kion to recover and then we can see what will happen to you.

Janja groaned and fell asleep.

Two hours later

Kion woke up again and he could stand on his legs without faling. He saw that Fuli was sleeping but also that Janja was gone. He walked towards Fuli and nuzzled her to get up and it worked.

Kion: Fuli come on wake up.

He said with a soft voice

Fuli: Huh?

She said confused and sat up.

Fuli: What happend?

She said dazed