Chapter 3

Aria Armstrong POV

At dinner it was very quiet like there was nothing for me and Dad to talk about also if anything I don't think he really cares about what's going on. "Aria what's wrong?" Dad asked and i looked up at him then back at my food, "nothing" I said and he looked at me concerned. "I'm not hungry" I said and left the table leaving Dad alone and going up to my room. When I got in my room I sat on my head and rested my hands in my hands.

Tomorrow was school and I wasn't looking forward to it, plus I hadn't even done my homework which was due tomorrow so Mr. Black was gonna kill me. There was soon a knock on my bedroom door and I fixed my position before answering. "Come in" I said and the door opened, it was dad. "Hey what's up?" he said and I didn't answer, "Come on talk to me, you know you can tell me anything right?" he said and i just nodded.

"Aria?" he said sounding upset, "it's nothing dad" I said and he kept pushing it. "are you sure?" he asked and I nodded. "sure?" he asked and I lost my patience. "Dad I'm fine okay just leave me alone and let me deal with my problems on my own!" I yelled and he looked at me surprised and hurt. "Aria I-" he started and I cut him off, "No please just get out of here and leave me alone!" I said and he looked deeply hurt. "Okay" he said before leaving the room, when the door shut I broke down crying.

Billie Joe Armstrong POV

I don't know what I did wrong to her, why she hates me all of a sudden. I know I haven't been around much but I'm trying my best. But she keeps shutting me out like I have no place, she doesn't trust me. The phone soon rang and I answered it to see Tina's name show up and I answered the phone.

We talked for 5 minutes before saying goodnight and I might've lied saying everything was alright when it wasn't. I just don't know why she doesn't want to talk to me, maybe if I take her out tomorrow. I mean it was the weekend tomorrow, where would I take her though, maybe I'll ask her.

Aria Armstrong POV

The next morning I woke up feeling relieved that it was Saturday which meant the weekend and I get to do what I want. For me I was just gonna stay in my room but go for breakfast of course. I got out of bed and went downstairs being greeted at the smell of pancakes, I had myself drawn to the smell and I came to a stop when I saw Dad cooking. I walked over to the kitchen seeing Dad trying to flip one of the pancakes meanwhile there was a stack next to him.

"Morning Dad" I said and he made the flip before looking over at me, "morning Ari" he said transferring the pancake on top of the stack. "They smell so good" I said and he smiled then that's when I remembered last night. "Dad" I said and he looked at me, "I'm sorry about last night" I said and he showed a gentle smile. "Aria it's okay" he said, "can you please tell me what's going on?" he asked. I contemplated on telling him and he noticed, "take your time and tell me when your ready" he said passing me a plate and I took three pancakes before putting the maple syrup on top.

I nodded and went to sit at the table to eat, Dad soon joined me and it was quiet until he spoke up. "So what do you want to do today?" he asked and I put my fork down and swallowed my food. "Um I don't know" I said, "we can go to the park or shops if you want" he suggested. "Can I go to hot topic?" I asked and he nodded, "well yea sure just got get dressed and finish you food then we'll go" he said and I quickly tried to down my pancakes so I could go and get ready.