Chapter 6

There's a trigger warning for this Chapter containing self harm 😢 but other than that read on.

Aria Armstrong POV

"Hi I'm Aria Armstrong" I said introducing myself, "Hi I'm Bethany Quinn" she said nervously. "Nice name" I said and she smiled, "thanks" she said. "So we have classes together" Bethany said sounding nervous. "Can I ask you something" said and I nodded, "your name sounds like your related to someone famous" she said. "Don't tell anyone but I'm related to Billie Joe Armstrong and I'm his daughter" I said and her jaw dropped.

"No way really?" She asked in a whisper and I nodded, "wow cool" she said. "Um so why does everyone act like snobs?" She asked and I sighed. "Because that's just how people are here and the bullying is bad too" I said. "Dad always said that you should be nice to people and just ignore them if they annoy you" she said and I smiled at her. "That's nice" I said and she smiled then the bell went. "Well better get to first class" I said and I looked at her schedule, "looks like you have Music first and so do I so let's go" I said and she followed me to class. "So you have any siblings?" I asked and she nodded, "yea one sister her names Copeland and she younger" Bethany said and I nodded. "You?" She asked, "nope no siblings" I said and she nodded.

We soon got to class and I entered through the door with Bethany and we made our way to the guitars. When I felt myself being pushed to the floor and trampled on, "oh my gosh you okay?" Bethany asked in concern as she helped me up. "Yea I'm okay" I said and she looked over at the group that trampled me. "Watch it" she hissed and they laughed.

Bethany Quinn POV

"Aww look whose sticking up for the loser" the girl with blonde hair, skinny waisted and tanned skin. Her hand on her hip looking at me up and down, "it's Bethany and don't you have anything better to do" I said and she laughed. "Oh honey listen you must be new but here everyone hates Aria the loser of the grade okay and I'm Natalie okay" she said and I looked at her in disgust eww I hated her already.

"Yea well find a new hobby instead of bullying people" I said and she laughed along with two other girls. "And who would these two other minions be?" I asked unamused, "oh Bethany this is Jessica and Ella" she introduced and I rolled my eyes then seeing two guys behind them. "Who are they?" I asked lifting an eyebrow to the boys behind her, "oh this is Bruce" she said pointing to the boy on the left. "And this is Arron" she said pointing to the boy on the right, I rolled my eyes.

"Go make out with them and leave Aria alone!" I shouted and they just laughed. "Funny joke well the sooner you get familiar with this school the better and I would so suggest you leave this loser soon" Natalie said flicking her hair. "I'm sure" I said and she laughed before walking off with her group following behind her. I looked over at Aria and helped her up from the floor and I noticed her lip with split. "We need to go to the nurse" I said and she shook her head.

"Fine at least go wash the blood off" I said and she nodded, we went to the bathroom quickly before the teacher got to class. Aria turned on the water at the tap and cleaned her lip and I came with toilet paper from one of the stalls and handed it to her. Once the blood was cleaned we went back to class and the teacher didn't say much, the rest of the lesson though was boring as heck.

---time skip to end of the day---

Aria Armstrong POV

Dad picked me up at the end of the day and my Bottom lip was slightly swollen. "Hey Aria" he said looking at me through the mirror then he actually stopped and turned to look at me. "Aria what the heck happened?" He exclaimed and I didn't answer, "Aria please tell me" he pleaded. "Dad it was nothing" I said and he sighed heavily looking at me, "Aria" he said sternly. "Nothings wrong!" I shouted and Dad looked at me slightly hurt, "Dad I'm sorr-" I began and he shook his head.

I tried to hold back the tears as I looked out the window trying to distract myself, I hate this so much, why the hell am I even here. When we got home I went up to my room, I closed the door shut and threw my bag across the room. I slid down against the wall putting my head in my hands and broke down crying. I looked over at my dresser seeing a little wooden box which held the one thing I hide from Mum and Dad.

Trigger warning

I crawled over to my dresser and grabbed my wooden box, holding it in my lap I opened up the wooden lid and saw papers and bracelets scattered. I looked through the pile and soon found my old friend, my razor. Taking the precious object in my hand I put the box aside and looked at the blade, my heart pounding in my chest and my wrist just itching for the first cut.

As I bought the blade closer and closer I felt the cold blade against my skin and the slight sting. Looking at my wrist I saw the blood falling down the side and it only gave me the urge to do it again. Five more cuts on my wrists until I dropped the razor on the floor and saw the blood. My breath uneven from crying I cleaned my razors putting them away before rinsing the blood of my arms and dressing them before throwing on a sweater to hide the bandages.

End of trigger warning