Chapter 4

Minor trigger warning with the text messages *there writing in bold* I'm so sorry

Aria Armstrong POV

So Dad drove me to Hot Topic and he said he'd pay because it was more so just a day for him to spoil me. We walked past other stores on the way but I really didn't notice and I squealed when we arrived in Hot Topic. He said I could take my time and choose what I want so I went straight to the band merch obviously. I looked through the racks picking up merch from Sleeping with Sirens, Red Hot Chili Peppers, Fall Out Boy, Coldplay, Pierce the Veil. Green Day obviously and Avion Roe.

I grabbed a few shirts and hoodies before going over to Dad and he smiled before walking with me to the counter. I placed the clothes on the counter and Dad paid for them, I gave him and hug and he did the same when things just turned upside down. "Oh my god Billie Joe Armstrong!" A group of girls squealed, Dad finished paying and turned around to look at the girls. They were saying all sorts of things like how they were fans and a bunch of other things, but when I turned around I saw Natalie, Claire, Jessica and Ella.

"Eww why are you talking to a girl like her Billie Joe!" Claire screeched and I took the bag off the counter looking down at the floor. Dad looked at the girls before looking back at me, "I say she's pretty rad" Dad said looking over at me. "But she's so wired and just eww" Ella said fake gagging, "so what you shouldn't judge people if there different" Dad said. "See you at school loser" Natalie said before walking off with her minions behind her. "You okay?" Dad asked and I had tears falling off my cheeks but I nodded anyway.

He let out a sigh before guiding me out of the store and we walked around, "Dad thanks for the clothes" I said and he smiled putting an arm around me. I didn't mind at this point, "your welcome" he said and we walked until we got to the music store. "Want any CD's or Vinyl records?" Dad asked and I wiped my tears and nodded, "Ari tell me what's wrong please because it looked like those kids liked bullying you" Dad said pulling me into a hug. "Is there anything else I should know?" Dad asked rubbing my back soothingly."no nothing and I can handle it" I said and he frowned, soon after we went inside and bought a few records before heading home.

---time skip/ at home---

At home I went up to my room and got some clothes hangers so I could hang up my shirts. Meanwhile Dad was downstairs watching TV, I wasn't so sure if I should tell him about what's been happening at school. 'Everything will be fine' I thought to myself, I went on Facebook only to see my inbox filled with messages. I was always scared to open the messages because people could be just nasty.

Jessica Radke : You're so gross and you know what change you last name and go to hell you fucking bitch!

Claire Madden: Do us all a favour and slit your wrists because you deserve it

Ella Slade: Yea just disappear you're just a waste of space get lost!

Natalie Ritter: Like do you mind just killing yourself because you'd be doing everyone a favour

Reading just those messages broke me and tore me apart, how could people be so cruel to your face and behind a screen. I closed my laptop forgetting to close the page and just cried while I sat on my bed. They won't ever understand the pain I go through and how it makes someone feel hopeless, depressed and just worthless. They will never understand how it feels to be scared to be at school.