Chapter 16

6 months later

Aria Armstrong POV

Back home but the house wasn't the same without Mum, Dad was hardly home and didn't even acknowledge me. He'd either be drinking or burying himself in his work, he never spent time with me. I went to school with Aunt Ruby and came home everyday before locking myself in my room. I would play my guitar like it was the only thing that kept me from feeling lonely.

I hadn't really spoken to Estelle all that much but I would talk to Emily and Bethany. I went to the kitchen to make myself dinner when I saw Dad drunk on the couch, oh no. I felt fear kick in and then dad turned around. "What the hell are you doing here" he slurred, he got up from the couch and walked towards me and out of Instinct I back away. Then I ran towards the door, i jiggled the door knob wanting to get out and Dad walked closer to me.

Come on, come on open please. I soon got the door open and I bumped into someone, I looked up and I saw Mike. "Mike help" I whispered and then he looked up at Dad and hid me behind his back. "Billie stop" he said sternly and Dad laughed. "Why should I?" he laughed, "Billie I'm waring you" Mike said and Dad was way too out of it.

"Aria get your things" Mike ordered and I ran back inside and upstairs to my room, meanwhile Mike was trying to reason with my drunk father. I got out a bag and packed what i needed plus a few photos of mum. When I was done I went back downstairs to Mike. "See ya Billie" Mike said and Dad just stood there and Mike guided me out.

---Time skip/ Mike's house---

When we arrived at Mike's I was shown to a spare room and I settled down putting my stuff in the room. Mike was talking to his wife about the whole situation and I just sat on the edge of the bed. Maybe Dad did need help like rehab or something, now we lived in troubled times and it was messed up.

Mike soon came back into my room and he looked at me sympathetically, "Aria listen you'll be living with us for a while. Your Dad must go to rehab it's for his own good" Mike said and I looked down at my hands. "Will I get to see him again?" I asked trying not to cry, mike made his way towards me and kneeled down in front of me. "You will once he's better and out of his addictions" Mike said and I nodded. Then Estelle walked in and sat beside me, she wrapped her arm around my shoulder and i cuddled into her.

Why is this happening to me, first mum dies and then dad's going to rehab for drugs and alcohol. It's like everything was falling apart and I couldn't take it no more, I was already back into self harm and it's not like dad cared because he was either drunk or high. "I need to go" I said and i got up and ran up to my room, everything is ruined and there nothing left for me here. I never thought it would fall so fast, I miss mum and I know dad does too.

Tina Armstrong POV

I watched as I saw Billie sitting on the edge of the bed with his head in his hands. Everything wasn't like it used to be since I passed, Aria was going back into depression and Billie wasn't noticing her. Mike has been caring for her since and now he's doing what's best for Billie, I couldn't see how he could ever get her back now. I watched Billie carefully until i saw him spinning something between his fingers. Something shiny and sharp like a piece of metal and specifically a razor.