Chapter 7

Trigger warning: Bulimia and self harm

Aria Armstrong POV

Wearing my sweater to hide my arms I wipe the tears away and my breath hitches. I look in the mirror feeling disgusted at myself, staring at my reflection I just think of everything that's wrong with me. There must be something wrong with me other wise I wouldn't be the way I am. I was looking in the mirror picking out my flaws that just made me so ugly. Could it be how fat I am, is that why I'm so gross.

I hate myself a worthless piece of shit that I am and just the sight makes me want to vomit. I walk away from the mirror and aimlessly walk into the bathroom. I'm sure Dad's practicing so this won't be hard, I lock the bathroom door behind me and look in the mirror.

Trigger Warning

I lean over the toilet bowel and try to force myself to vomit up my food. Eventually the bile coming out and the food that I ate leaves my stomach. I cough and cough until I vomit again and I feel how sore my stomach is. The sight makes me puke more until eventually I'm light headed and flush the contents down.

End of trigger warning

I slowly stand leaning on the sink for support and turn on the tap to rinse my mouth out. I looked up from the sink and into the mirror seeing what I looked like and I felt even more grossed out but what else could I do. "Aria dinner!" Dad called and I went down stairs, as I walked into the kitchen Dad looked back at me and his face went from a smile to a worried frown. "Hey you okay?" he asked and I nodded, "Yea I'm okay" I said and went to sit at the table.

Dad bought me a plate of cabonara with cheese on top I looked at it like it was plain and I guess Dad noticed. "Dig in" he chirped and I picked up my fork just twirling the pasta around my fork, Dad was sitting across from me eating his plate. I didn't want to eat but I didn't want Dad to worry. I forced myself to eat and by the end of the meal I was sick and wanting to vomit right back out.

"Dad I'm going to go lie down" I said and he nodded letting me go to my room, when I got inside I closed my door and found my blade again.

Trigger warning

'Just a few more' I thought and I pulled my sleeve up and unwrapped my bandage to reveal my cuts. I held the blade up to my other arm and made a few up my wrist, the blood pouring out and falling the same way it did on my other arm. I went again and kept going until enough was enough then I dabbed off the blood with a wet tissue cleaning the blood. Before wrapping it up the same way. 'I'm pathetic' I thought and shrivelled up into a ball hugging my knees to my chest, my sleeves now down and hiding my bandages.

End of Trigger warning

Billie Joe Armstrong POV

I had cleaned up the dishes and cleared the table all set and done when the phone rang and I picked it up seeing it was Tina.

B- Billie, T- Tina

B- Hey Babe

T- Hey hon

B- how's the trip?

T- Billie listen I need to stay a few extra days

B- work?

T- Yes Billie work

B- babe that's fine

T- I miss you

B- I miss you too

T- how's Aria?

B- she's been a bit down lately and she won't tell me why even though I know she gets bullied because I took her out and some kids from school picked on her at the mall.

T- keep an eye on her Billie, please

B- I will babe

T- love you

B- love you too

After the phone call I went to shower and get changed before turning on the Tv and quietly going upstairs to check on Aria. I reached her room and opened the door quietly before peeking my head through the gap seeing she was asleep and tucked in her bed. I walked inside the room and peered over her bed seeing he fast asleep however she expression she looked like she'd been crying not too long ago.

Maybe if I give her time she'll tell me what's happening but until then I'll have to wait for her to open up.