Chapter 11

Billie Joe Armstrong POV

I watched the ambulance officers take Aria's body away and take her to the hospital. I looked around the bathroom seeing the puddle of blood that was left on the floor. What was I gonna tell Tina, I sat on the edge of the bath tub in shock before breaking down crying. I could lose my little girl all because I wasn't there for her and she was in so much pain. And what was worse was that Tina and Ruby both told me about this.

"Mr. Armstrong" an officer said and I looked up wiping my eyes and sniffled before standing up and talking to the officer. I was told to go with Aria to the hospital and I did but before I went I rang Ruby to tell her to meet me at the hospital.

---time skip at the hospital---

I was sitting in the hall just out side surgery waiting for any news on Aria and her condition. The nurse from before already told me that on top of her self harm she downed some pills that they had pumped out of her system. This was all my fault, if i hadn't paid more attention she wouldn't be in this mess. I soon heard my cell phone start ringing and I looked seeing it was Tina, I let out a sigh and answered preparing myself for the worst.

T- tina, B- billie Joe

B- Hello

T- Billie what the hell happned why the hell is Aria in hospital

B- Tina I'm sorry I was too careless too notice

T- to careless, Billie this is your daughter were talking about here

B- I know and I'm sorry, I know this is all my fault

T- I can't believe this

I was still on the phone with Tina when someone ran past and yelled out, "FUCK YOU BILLIE JOE GREEN DAY SUCKS!" someone yelled and then they stopped in front of the elevator. Tina was still yelling at me on the other line too. I looked at the guy who was waiting for the elevator to arrive and believe me when I say that I had something for his punk ass, I death glared at him for 3 minutes while listening to my wife argue on the phone when I decided i had enough.

"Tina hold on a second" I said and I ran to the elevator before jumping on him, next thing I knew I was beating the hell out of this guy. I had my phone in the other hand away from me and my free hand punching this guy wherever i could yelling and swearing at him. "You motherfucker, fuck you!" I yelled in his face as i kept throwing punches and there were people staring at me. I soon backed away and the guy stood up before running off and I went to go sit back in my chair before getting back on the phone.

"Tina I'm sorry" I said closing my eyes as I spoke on the phone, "I'm sorry too" she said sounding disappointed. "I love you" she said and I smiled to myself, "I love you too" I said and we talked about what else would happen to Aria before Tina had to go and the nurse was walking towards me. "Mr. Armstrong it's about your daughter Aria" she said and I nodded, "she's in a stable condition and she's lucky to make it" she said and my eyes widened.

"She's alive" I said and the nurse nodded, "yes and you may see her now if you wish" she told me. "Thank you" I said and the nurse showed me to Aria's room leaving me there to enter alone, I walked inside the room and I saw Aria asleep. I sat in a chair beside her bedside holding her hand and just looking at her fragile figure, her skin now was almost snow white and she looked a little skinny. Then i remembered she also wasn't eating properly, now I felt even worse for not picking these things up faster. "Please stay a night I don't want to say goodbye" I whispered kissing the back of her hand.

"Dad" I heard her say as she opened her eyes slowly, "yes Aria I'm right here" I said holding her hand. "Baby, I'm sorry" I said and she just looked at me, "this is all my fault" she said. "No no don't think that none of this is your fault I promise you" I said. I held her hand in mine and I tried so hard not to cry, she's here because of me. I should've been there for her more, the bullying it just got all too much for her. "Why didn't you tell me it was this bad" I said and her eyes filled with tears. "I'd be a disappointment" she said with a sob, "no you wouldn't your my little girl and nothing could ever make you a disappointment, I'm so happy I have you and your mother because I don't know where I'd be without you" I said.

Her arms were still wrapped in bandages and her face was pale so she was still sensitive. "When's mum coming home?" She asked, "next week" I said and she squeezed my hand. "I'm off to get something to eat and I'll get your something too" I said. "But I'm not hungry" she said and I shook my head. "You need to eat Aria" I said and she didn't argue. I made my way out of the room and she went back to sleep as I walked out.