Chapter 13

Aria Armstrong POV

"Okay well we'll get it sorted out" Mum said as she sat next to me in the hospital bed. Dad sat on the chair and we were all talking about school and going on tour. "So whose coming?" Mum asked. "Well Aria you could come if you really want too" Dad said, "Billie but what about school?" Mum asked. "Well she can Skype on the road and have a tutor" Dad said and I nodded, "you'd be okay with that?" Mum asked and I nodded. "Well next I'm touring in Europe so that means you're definitely coming with me" Dad said. I squealed in excitement as he said I could go on tour, sounded better than school.

---2 weeks later---

I was packing my bag and making sure I had everything for tour. Mike and Tre were over and downstairs with Mum and Dad talking. Mum said she was staying behind because of work so it was just me and Dad. I finished packing my bag and bought it with me downstairs. "Dad I'm ready" I called and I heard his footsteps come towards the stairs. I made my down and I saw Mike at the bottom of the stairs. "Ready?" Mike asked with wide eyes and a dumb expression, "Hell yea" I said and gave him a high five.

"I saw Dad saying goodbye to Mum while I headed off to put my things in the car and then went back to say goodbye. Afterwards I got in the car and opened up the window, looking to the front seat I saw a packet of cigarettes but not just the regular kind. They were filled with weed, Dad soon hopped in the car and so did Mike while I sat with Tre in the back seat.

I know this was stupid to ask but it was worth a try, I saw Dad lighting a cigarette and puffing out smoke outside the window. "Hey Dad can I try some?" I asked and he laughed, "no you can't because it's bad for you and your too young" he laughed. I looked over at Mike through the review mirror and he gave a lazy smile. "How long till we reach the tour bus?" I asked, "3 hours but it's 5am so you can sleep if you want" Mike said and I made my bag a pillow before falling asleep by the window ceil.

3 hours later I woke up and I found myself no longer in the car but rather in the tour bus and in a bunk. I opened up my curtain seeing Tre in the kitchen and Mike sitting on the kitchen bench. Hopping down from my bunk I ran over to them, "hey guys" I said and they cheered. "Yay Aria's here" Tre cheered, "where's dad?" I asked and Mike laughed. "He's passed out" he said and i hit my palm against my forehead, "I'm going to make something to eat" I said. "Okay" Tre said making his way over to the couch.

"Tonight's our first show" Mike said and I looked at him as I sliced a tomato, "so first stop is Ohio" Mike said and I wasn't paying attention to the nice till it sliced me. "OWW!" i said and Mike looked at me and I looked at my finger seeing the blood. I looked over seeing Mike rush over to me and lift me up to sit me on the couch before Tre came running with a band aid and something to wash off the blood. I hissed as Tre washed the cut and it hurt, taking deep breaths I closed my eyes and waited till there was no blood.

Then I heard another voice, "What the hell happened?" they said and I opened my eyes to see Dad wide awake and alert. "She cut herself when cooking" Mike said and Dad looked at me worriedly. "I'm sorry" I said with my head hanging down low, "sweetie why are you apologising?" Dad asked and I looked up at him. "Just be more careful next time" he said and then he made his was to the bathroom.

Billie Joe Armstrong POV

I walked into the bathroom locking the door behind me, fuck not again seriously not this again. I looked in the mirror with thoughts swimming in my head, I was feeling hopeless and shame. What the fuck was I supposed to do, I hadn't felt like this since I met Tina. I can't do it I have a daughter that needs support. I have a beautiful wife, fuck why the hell did I have to get high.

Stupid, stupid me. I took a deep breath feeling numb before there was a knock on the door. "Billie" I heard Mike call than the door opened and he saw me, "Dude what's wrong?" he asked and my shoulders hunched and I just felt tired. "Mike am I doing something wrong?" I asked and he tilted his head to the side as he looked at me through the mirror. "What are you talking about Billie?" Mike asked. "I mean raising Aria like she got out of hospital, been bullied at school and even not talked to me about what's been going on" I said and he looked at me with a sad expression before giving me a hug.

"Billie Your not going to give up, your gonna beat this and man you were rocking without the thoughts when you had Tina" he said. "You need to rest, okay?" Mike said and I nodded walking out of the bathroom with him and getting in my bunk. Mike closed my curtain and I laid on my side trying to rest.