Chapter 5

Aria Armstrong POV

I woke up the next morning feeling miserable and just tired but I had school so that was probably why. I got out of bed and got changed into my Sleeping with Sirens tee and some skinny jeans before going down stairs. I didn't bother eating and Dad wasn't around, "Dad!" I called out and I heard a crash from the Study. I opened the door letting myself in and found Dad on the floor toppled in his equipment.

"Dad what happened?" I exclaimed walking over to help him up, "just some fallen equipment" he said. "Ready for school?" He asked and I nodded but really I wasn't mentally prepared.

---time skip at school---

"Thanks Dad" I said as he dropped me off around the corner because I told him too, "no worries I'll pick you up this afternoon" he said and I nodded getting out of the car and waving as he drove off. I walked around the corner entering the school gates the one place I hated, I walked in the school doors entering the halls. Walking to my locker feeling like I was being judged when I was suddenly pushed against the lockers and all eyes were on me.

"Aww look it's the loser of this school" Natalie said while her boyfriend held me against the lockers, "fuck off" I said through my gritted teeth and she snickered. "Why didn't you just do as you were told and kill yourself" she said, "awesome I'll keep that in mind" I said in sarcasm. She looked at me disgusted and I held my breath waiting for a punch but instead her boyfriend let go of my shoulders and I fell to the ground. "See you around loser!" Natalie called as she walked away.

"Where in the world are the forgotten" I whispered while trying to get up and others began to walk away, none wanted to help me they just left me. I looked at my wrist seeing I was still clean when really I just wanted to tear my skin apart. I managed to get up and go to my next class when I was called to the office. "Great what do they want?" I asked myself and made my way to the office.

I walked to the office and entered seeing a girl at the front desk filling out papers, "Ahh Aria your here" Ms. Potstock said getting out of her chair and walking around the desk. "Aria this is Bethany Quinn she just started today and she'll be in your class" Ms. Potstock said and I smiled at Bethany kindly.