Chapter 10

This chapter contains a trigger warning for self-harm

Aria Armstrong POV

Sitting on my bed looking through Facebook I saw a tag trending and it was a group of photos. I looked at each one and saw a photo of me and all the comments that followed under it.

- she's so gullible and an outsider

-she will so not never get a guy to love her and if she does good luck to him

- eww she's so ugly

- fake

I kept scrolling and taking in each comment on the photo until I was eventually on the verge of tears, each comment was worse than the last and I couldn't even focus on the positive comments. Maybe their right I really was pathetic, better off dead, gross and worthless. I felt my wires itching for attention and I just cried letting the tears fall until I eventually stumbled to my feet and ran to the bathroom, locking the door behind me and collapsing to my knees crying. The urges became unbearable and the voices started speaking and laughing.

Trigger warning

'Go on get that blade and slice more of your pretty skin', 'don't you wanna die and be free?'. My eyes closed as I let out a sob and looked around with tears surrounding my eyes. I shakingly crawl to the bathroom draws opening it to find a packet of blades, something I desire most. I fumble for one and cry just wanting to die, holding the blade to my wrist I begin making my cuts down my arms. The sound of the bathroom light ripening echoes through the room. My arms are stinging and my vision is finally fading. The blood pours down my arms and making a puddle on the floor, I felt like I was zoning out and I could only feel the cold floor beneath me.

End of trigger warning

Billie Joe Armstrong POV

The house seemed quiet and I didn't hear Aria, she seemed more depressed as each day went by. I was worried, concerned and just wanting to know if she was okay. I finished up the dishes and headed upstairs to check on Aria. I walked past her bedroom door seeing she wasn't in her room, I walked past the bathroom seeing the door shut and I could hear the light on from the other side.

"Aria" I called and there was no answer, "Aria!" I called again but a little louder. I reached for the door handle and twisted it making it rattle, shit it was locked. I ran to find something to pick the lock and I found a clip before attempting to open the door. I finally managed to unlock the door and get it open in a hurry but then as soon as I opened the door I felt my stomach drop. "NO!" I yelled seeing Aria on the floor in a pool of blood surrounding her. Her face pale from blood lose, I drop to my knees and gathered her in my arms holding her before taking out my cell and calling for help.

"911 what's your emergency?" The operator asked on the other line, "please I need help it's my daughter she's injured and there's a lot of blood" I exclaimed. "Calm down sir what's your name?" The operator asked, "Billie Joe Armstrong " I answered and I could hear tying in the background. "What's your daughters name and age?" The operator asked, "Aria Armstrong and she's only 16" I answered. "What's your adress?" The operator asked. "38 lanebroke road" I answered. "Okay well mr. Armstrong an ambulance is on its way" the operator said and a few minutes later I heard the sirens in the distance and I hung up before hearing the knocks on the door and I let them in. "Where is she?"one of the ambulance officers asked, " upstairs in the bathroom" I answered and they hurried up to help her.