Chapter 15

Aria Armstrong POV

We were getting ready for the show and I was walking around backstage when I turned the corner. I could hear Mike talking in a funny voice and Tre laughing along with the tour manager.

insrt gif

I opened the door and I saw Mike sitting on a bar stool with his guitar, "Wait!, they don't love you like I love you!" he said in a funny voice and I turned around seeing Tre laughing uncontrollably. "Did Brittney leave you or something" I joked and Mike laughed, "Oh hell no she didn't" he said. I turned around to look behind me and I saw Dad walk in the room, I ran up to him and hugged him tightly and he did the same.

"Man I wish my daughters still did the same" I heard Mike say, "aren't you and your son close though?" Dad asked. "Yea we are" Mike answered, " Dad?" we heard someone say and we all turned around to see Estelle and a little girl running beside her who was Ryan Ruby. "Hey!" Mike said and his youngest ran over to him. "Hey Aria" Estelle said and I waved, Dad still had his arm around my shoulders. "Well well Mr. Billie Joe" Estelle said laughing, "you finally bought your daughter on tour" Estelle said and Dad nodded. She smiled and walked away to the side stage and I looked up at Dad. "Can I-" I began but Dad stopped the thought, "no" he said. "Why can't I go with her?" I asked and he looked at me tiredly, "Because you just can't and besides if you get lost in that crowd you won't like it" he said and i pouted knowing he was right.

I hated being in large crowds and it was just terrifying, "come on Billie we need to warm up" Tre said and Dad scattered off so I made my way to side stage. I watched the crowd cheer for Green Day and there was a lot of people.

---3 hours later---

The show began and they began there set list which the first song was Radio Revolution. As I jumped around and sang along I saw Dad run across the stage. The whole crowd sang his lyrics back to him. My Dad was that loved and he loved his job, I don't even know if he'd sacrifice his career for us but whatever made him happy was fine I guess. The next song was Say Goodbye and it was one of my favourites off the album along with Still Breathing.

Seriously sometimes I asked myself one thing about Dad is that he was too scared to dream but also too dumb to die. But then again so was I so we're equals really.

---Time skip/ 2 weeks later---

So 2 weeks later and we were in Europe and currently in London. I missed Mum so much though it was like she was miles away. I hopped out of my bunk and went to the back of the bus where I heard Dad crying. What could have possibly happened, I listened in some more until I heard something that shocked me. I felt my whole world stop when i heard these words leave his mouth, "No she can't be dead" he cried and I felt my legs give out and I fell to my knees.

No mum can't be dead, this can't be happening. "She died in a car accident" I heard Dad say and i broke into tears. She can't be gone, no what are we supposed to do now with her gone it's like the house has no life.