Chapter 9

In comments who would write this at school on the board, (I know I would 😂) - picture above. Anyway read on.

Aria Armstrong POV

"Let go of me" I said and her grip tightened, "Natalie let go" the teacher ordered. "This little bitch she should go die" Natalie said and the teacher said nothing, I tried wiggling away from her grasp little by little until someone came in and slapped Natalie making her let go. I looked over and saw Emily looking angry, "seriously get a life Natalie!" Emily yelled.

"Since when did it involve you?" She asked rudely, "um since your the biggest bitch of the school" Emily replied with a smirk. "Natalie your off to the principal's office and Aria you too also Emily" the teacher ordered. I aimlessly walked behind the teacher up until we reached the office and our parents were called in. At this point I didn't care if Dad showed up or Aunt Ruby, the receptionist got on the phone with our parents and then we waited. 20 minutes later Natalie's parents showed up and I could hear their voices from out here and Natalie scream when she told she was getting suspended.

As I waited i played on my phone until someone came by, "he rebel" I immediately knew it was Dad. "You came?" I asked and he nodded, "what happened?" He asked and I fiddled with my thumbs. "She purposely ran into me to make it look like I tripped her lunch on her on purpose" I said and Dad looked at me surprised. "But you didn't do it, right?" He asked, "no I didn't it was all her" I said and he nodded.

Natalie Ritter POV

"Come on you can't be serious!" I yelled and the principal remained calm, "you will be on a 4 week suspension" the principal stated. "No I shouldn't even be getting punished" I exclaimed, "no Natalie what you've been doing is wrong and I won't tolerate it" Dad said giving me a look of disappointment. I groaned and slammed my hands down on the desk, "Good day sir" Dad said and we walked out.

Walking out of the office I looked over at Aria and saw her lying in Billie Joe Armstrong's arms. "Slut" I called out and she looked at me like she was going to cry, oh whatever she needs to accept her place.

Aria Armstrong POV

"Aria Armstrong" the principal called and I walked in with Dad following behind me, walking into the office I felt scared shitless like this was it. "Please sit down" the principal offered and we did. "Now this incident concerning Aria is going to result in a 3 week suspension" The principal said, "why should my daughter be suspended when she's the victim?" Dad asked crossing his arms. The principal looked at Dad dumbfounded, "my daughter has been harassed outside school and in school it's unacceptable" Dad rioted.

"I'm sorry mr.Armstrong but it's the schools protocol" the principal said like he didn't even listen to Dad's point. "You know what its fine because this stupid school was always unfair" I said standing up and walking out and Dad followed after me. I wanted to get out of here, I wanted to just disappear forever. I got in the car and Dad drove me home.

---time skip/ home---

I got out of the car with my bag and stormed into the house before rushing up stairs only to slam my door behind me. "Aria" I heard Dad call out from downstairs but I didn't answer. Wanting to distract myself I got out my laptop and decided to watch some YouTube as well as just watching a few videos until I decided to just scroll through my social media and from there I wish I hadn't