Chapter 12

Aria Armstrong POV

I sat up on the hospital bed turning on the Tv to see if there was anything interesting on. When I flicked on the music channel and Dad's face came on the TV, it was the music video to Still Breathing. I quietly sang along when the door opened and I saw Dad walk in. When he looked to me singing he smiled then looked at the Tv and laughed, "Dad look Uncle Mike and Uncle Tre are being lazy" I laughed as a clip showed Tre lying on the couch and Mike sitting on the arm of the couch.

"That they are" Dad said laughing, "Dad?" I asked and he looked at me with a gentle expression. "When's Mum coming home?" I asked, "soon" he said and I nodded turning my attention back to the Tv them Stay the night came on.

Well I ain't got much time so I'll get to the point

Do you wanna share a ride and get the fuck out of this joint?

I've got an impulse so impulsive that it burns

I wanna break your heart until it makes your stomach churn

"Okay I don't want you repeating this language" Dad said and I laughed, "why the fuck not?" I asked and he gasped. "Language Aria" he said and I laughed, "I lost my innocence of not swearing the minute I stepped into school" I said and he shook his head laughing. "Oh about school" he said and I froze, "your not going back for the rest of the week and your mother and I thought it was best if you came on tour with me" he said and I looked at him curiously.

"So your saying I go to school and on the holidays you'll take me on tour" I said and he shrugged his shoulders. "Yea" he said and I smiled while nodding eagerly, "really?" I asked and Dad nodded. "Awesome!" I cheered, "oh here's ya food by the way" he said handing me an orange juice box and a egg sandwich" I opened up the box of the sandwich and took a bite then dad's phone went off and he went out of the room to take it.

Bllie Joe Armstrong POV

I looked at the receiving caller ID and say Tina's name come up and I pressed answer.

B- Hey

T- Hey Billie

B- what's up?

T- I need you to come and pick me up

B- where are you?

T- here at the hospital but I don't know where her room is

B- oh okay I'll be right there

I hung up and ducked back in to see Aria and told her I was heading back down to the cafe to get a coffee and she nodded then I left. I walked down the hall and to the elevator before going down to the ground floor. When I stepped out of the elevator I went to reception and saw Tina. Taking her hand I began walking when she stopped me and wrapped her arms around me in a hug.

"I'm sorry Billie" she said as he hugged me, "I'm sorry I blamed you for what happened to Aria" she said. "Babe it's okay" I said and she pulled away pecking my lips and we walked to Aria's room.

Aria Armstrong POV

I finished my sandwich and orange juice, now I was just watching Tv and at the moment Basket case was playing and it felt odd seeing Dad so young. Well now I know why mum fell in love with him. I wasn't paying attention to when the door opened either, "Ari" Dad called and I looked over seeing Mum beside him. "MUM!" I said almost jumping off the bed.

"Hey sweetie, how are you feeling?" Mum asked, "okay" I said and she came over and hugged me. "I heard you had a suspension" Mum said and I looked down, "Tina" dad scowled. "Darling what happened?" Mum asked and I looked at Dad, "want me to tell her?" Dad asked and I nodded. "Babe she's being bullied at school and she was accused of something she didn't do" Dad said and mum looked at me shocked. Mum already knew about the bullying so I think it was the accusation part.

A few minutes later I explained to Mum what happened and she wasn't too pleased. "So Dad spoke to the principal?" Mum asked and both Dad and I nodded.