Chapter 8

Aria Armstrong POV

Waking up the next day was a pain and just annoying, I didn't want to go to school at all but Dad had band practice. Why couldn't I just skip school and hang out with Dad, Mike and Tre like that sounded way better. Mum said Dad never finished school but look at him now he's a legend touring the world with his band. I get dressed into some skinny jeans and a Bring me the horizon sweater and underneath I'm wearing a blue singlet.

I slip on my shoes and grab my bag before shoving my hair up in a messy ponytail when I got a skype group call with two names. Emily Bennington and Bethany Quinn, I answered the call only to be greeted by two screams. "What the hell was that for!" I half yelled, "Aww your no fun" Emily said. "Anyway where you at?" she asked, "I'm still at home I was just getting ready to walk to school" I answered. "Your Dad can't drop you off or Mum?" she asked and I let out a sigh. "Mum's out of town and Dad had early band practice" I said. "Okay well see ya soon" they said at the same time before I hung up. I headed out the door and walked my way to school.

15 minutes later I got to school and immediately felt uneasy, I wanted to turn around and run away. Digging my nails into my sweaty palms and taking in a gasp of air into my lungs. I wanted to run back home and dive under the covers of my bed, one last breath before I walked into the one place I feared. I made my way to class and on the way I ran into Emily and Bethany who were over by the lockers talking. "Hey guys" I said and they both looked over at me and waved, "something about you seems different" Bethany perked and I just forced a smile. "Isn't there Emily?" Bethany asked and Emily looked at me curiously.

Emily Bennington POV

"Isn't there Emily?" Bethany asked and I kept looking at Aria, yes something did seem off. Like the light in her eyes was faded, her eyes were slightly red, she looked a little skinny too. Something was definitely wrong, "Aria is something wrong?" I asked and she just looked at the ground and then her breath hitched. I saw her hands pulling her sleeves further down until they couldn't be seen. Something was definitely wrong, the class bell soon rang and we all walked to class but then bumped into Natalie, Ella and Claire who snickered and glared.

"Eww the loser just touched me pass me my anti-septic wipes" Natalie squeaked and I looked to see Aria on the floor. I saw Claire pass Natalie a wipe and she wiped off the spot that touched Aria. "God your such a drama queen" I said and she gasped, "Losers like you don't understand girls like me" Natalie said rolling her eyes and fixing her hair. Then they left and went to class.

---Time skip to lunch---

Walking into the cafeteria to have lunch and I saw Bethany sitting at a table with a guy who looked rather cute. His skin was tanned and he had brown hair and a nose ring, beautiful brown eyes too. Well that girl had a type that was too good, I got my tray of lunch and walked over taking my seat. "And Bethany who might this be?" I asked opening up my salad, "Oh Emily this is Josh Fuentes" she said and he awkwardly waved.

He seemed cute, "Hi" I said and he smiled, "Oh he's mute" Bethany said and I looked at him surprised. He was mute, I didn't see that one coming at all. I looked over my shoulder and when I did I heard a scream, "Argh you little bitch how dare you!" Natalie screamed. I saw food all over her shirt and Aria standing there shaking in fear. I got out of my chair and ran over to comfort Aria but she shrugged it off and dropped the tray before running off then a teacher walked in.

"That Aria girl just dumped her lunch on me on purpose" she said and I glared at her. Natalie yelled wailing her arms up in the air.

Aria Armstrong POV

I just stood there not knowing what to do, I didn't through my lunch at her she purposely ran into me. "Aria did you dump you lunch on her on purpose?" The teacher asked. "N-no I didn't" I said and the teacher crossed their arms, "lair" Natalie called and she grabbed my arm making me wince.