Imagine Luke: Not Leaving You

This is for Autumn! I am sooo sorry it took so long! Life got crazy and yea. I really hope you like it! Thank you so much for requesting! ily xo -Rachel 

        "I love you, Autumn." Your boyfriend Luke whispers in your ear for about the thirthieth time that day. He was just home from tour and mother nature decided it would be a great time to rain, forcing you to stay inside. You didn't mind though, it just meant more alone time with Luke. 

          "I love you too, Lukey." You were curled up in his arms on the couch watching Mean Girls. Both of you stayed silent for a while laughing every so often because of the movie. His hand found yours and aimlessly plays with your fingers. "I'm really glad you're home. I missed you."

          "I know babe. I missed you too. And I'm not going back on tour for a while, so you're stuck with me!" Luke tickles your tummy, making you squirm. 

          "Luuke! If you keep doing that I'm sending you to Calum's!" you joke trying to wiggle out of his grip.     

          "I don't wanna go to Calum's!" He immediatly stops. "I'm not leaving you." He pulls you back into his lap placing his lips on yours. His kisses were always perfect, but this one felt special. You smile into the kiss and wonder how you got so lucky. 

sorry it was so short, I am having bad writers block :(