Imagine Michael: Rated M

Ardyn, I suck and this toooo long to get up! I hope this is okay, i'm not so good at writing smutty stuff and I know like nothing about video games lol xo -Rachel 

*sexual content*

        "Ardyn! You're too far away!" Michael whines as he manuvers the person on the screen with his controller. Both of you are sat on the floor in his bedroom having a video game marathon. Eyes still glued to the tv where you are shooting at bad guys, you scoot closer to Michael and sit between his legs. Your back pressed against his front. 

          "Better?" 

          "Much. Aw cmon!" He yells at the screen, his avatar dying. You giggle, watching his half of the screen go dark. "One more!" You agree as the game restarts. You move around, mimicking the movements of the controller and your person on the screen. "Baabe." Michael's voice is strained in your ear. "Please stop moving around!" He begs. Your confused at first but realize where you are sitting. 

          "You mean like this?" You move one more time, purposly brusing against him. Within seconds he pauses the game and spins you around to face his, causing you to straddle his legs. 

          "Yes." The bulge in his pants is prominent, you blush as he forcefully connects your lips. His hands roam over your hips and up your shirt. His calloused hands from playing guitar are rough on your skin, leaving goose bumps in their wake. Moving your arms into the air you allow him to lift your shirt over your head and toss it. After his shirt goes, you reach for the button on his skin tight jeans. Instead of moving the mere three feet to his bed, Michael takes you on the floor. Flipping you so he's on top. Reaching your highs you lay there for a few minutes before putting your bra, underwear, and Michael's t-shirt on. He puts his eithika boxers back on, leaving his chest bare. The game on the tv is still paused, you resume your earlier position to finish the game. "I love you," he mumbles in your ear, loving the fact you play video games with him and the intermission break.