Chapter 7 - Mom and dad's defection

The President felt he was superior, he didn't directly asked for Du Lei Si's views and have decided to hold the wedding, which made her quite dissatisfied.

She can marry, but she didn't sell herself, how come she didn't have the right to speak?

Thus, Du Lei Si decided to protest to the President.

The location of the protest was at the President's study, because at that time there's no one else present besides the President, it's more easy to start.

So that day when the President returned from the company and entered the study, Du Lei Si secretly followed behind him.

"What are you doing?" Very quickly Lian Jun found a stalker sneaking behind him.

Merely one sentence pushed aside the words Du Lei Si prepared to say into thin air, "This...... can I not......"

"If you have something to say, say it quickly."

Facing the President's such sharp eyes, Du Lei Si's heart was firm: "I have something to say!"

"Oh?" Lian Jun squinted his eyes, "come in."

Du Lei Si followed by the President into the study, she was confused with the layout of the room in front of her. How can this be called a study? There's a TV and even a treadmill, it's just like a multi – functional bedroom.

 How can this be called a study? There's a TV and even a treadmill, it's just like a multi – functional bedroom

She was observing immensely when the President suddenly coughed.

Du Lei Si regained her conscious, seeing the suit hanging there she was stunned for two seconds, before she suddenly realized she had come at the time the President was changing!

Du Lei Si was grief-stricken, she came here to protest, how come she feels like a servant who came to take the washing away? Du Lei Si was angry, so angry that she left his suit on the side.

But soon Du Lei Si would regret it, because the President's killer eyes came swinging over with the suit that was on the ground, that moment Du Lei Si finally after much difficulty extinguished all the arrogance she accumulated.

Impulse is the devil, the President in front of her has turned into a devil.

So Du Lei Si used her dog legs to quickly pick up the suit from the ground, while bending over she joked: "President your suit's quality is good, it fell on the floor and there's not even a stain of dust!"

Lian Jun turned around and asked: "What's the matter?"

It was only when the President asked, did Du Lei Si remembered she came here to discuss proper business, so she put on a fearless look with her chest and head high and said: "I don't want to hold a wedding ceremony."

As she finished speaking, she secretly glanced at the President, but she was hit by a pair of deep eyes staring at her thoughtfully.

Receiving the President's glazes, Du Lei Si could not help but feel flustered, this silence like the calm before the storm, there seems to be something ready to happen.