Chapter 39: At that moment, she had a sense of being a female protagonist.

Again and again, the third time would be infinity.

Her first morning returning to work, Du Lei Si kept repeating this sentence while massaging her tiny "weak" waist with her little claws.

"Xiao Du, you've been sick for so long, are you better now?" On the side Jie Mo Shuang appeared worried, looking at this new colleague of hers, her mind couldn't help but sigh: It indeed a really serious illness!

Towards this question, Du Lei Si discovered she have an increasingly speechless feeling.

Her heart had regrets, if she knew earlier... than she wouldn't have sneakily tried eat the President's tofu, indulging in momentary pleasure have caused her to suffer from daily back aches and leg cramps, it was actually like the symptom on TV advertisement when a women's aunt decides to visit.

So having too much sex is also a bad thing.

Du Lei Si had a forlorn expression when several other counter's colleagues have gathered at hers, "Xiao Du, I heard that you have suffered a serious illness, how is it now?"

Du Lei Si awkwardly replied: "Fortunately, I'm okay." Only my waist is still sore.

"Speaking of which... it's really strange, it's been more than a month since you've last came to work, however Zhu Manger haven't said anything." Xiao Zhou from the gold counter mumbled to himself.

All of a sudden, Du Lei Si somehow didn't know how to answer this: "This is because..... because Zhu Manager is more compassionate towards the staff...." Coming up with such a reason even Du Lei Si herself didn't believe it, she felt really guilty.

Why could she take a month leave without being fired? The reason is very simple, after a strenuous exercise, someone took the opportunity to act pettish in her husband's arms: "Tomorrow I am ready to go back to work."

Lian Jun didn't even need to think before refusing instantly: "You're not allowed to go." It's such a joke, how can his woman sell condoms? He raised his eyebrows as he asked her: "Can I not afford to support you?"

Du Lei Si may be silly and naive, but she could still understand how the President's mind worked, so she softly tried to please him: "Of course you can provide for me, even if there was a truckload of me, you can provide for them all!" After she finished speaking, she observed the President's reactions, his wrinkled brows gradually relaxed, she summon her courage to continue: "The current me only spend my days at home eating, I'm almost turning into a pig, you don't wish to keep a pig, right?" After she said this, she used her fingers to draw two circles on the President's sturdy chest trying to please him.

The next moment, her restless hands were clenched.

He flipped over and used his body weight to press her down on the bed, using his shining eyes to look at her causing one to have nowhere to hide: "You are so stupid, as long as I have one it's enough. Also I don't mind providing for a QA pig head." He said as he stuck his tongue out to lick her while she continuously flashed her eyelids due to her shyness, seeing her deer like watery eyes, he grinned and the corners of his mouth curved.

Clearly he was refuting her, however when one listens it really sounds ambiguous, causing one's heart continuously feel warmth.

After this, of course Du Lei Si sold her body in order to seek work, braving the risk of suffering a lumbar disc dislocation, the President made a phone call to Zhu Da Fu.

When Zhu Da Fu initially received the President's personal phone call, he didn't even ask before agreeing. At the same time, his heart also had a verdict this Du Lei Si must have a close relationship with the President and he must not neglect it.