Chapter 61: Days of working with the President (3)

After a while, Jason had a frightened expression as he entered Lian Jun's office. Even if you have read a thousands of romance novels, you'll never see such advertisement!

"President, the person who just ran out was it is Young......" then he paused as he stared at Lian Jun with shock, "President, what's on...... your lips?"

Lian Jun stretched out his hand to wipe his mouth, seeing the red lipstick stains on his fingers, he frowned: "Jason, starting tomorrow, all employees at Lian Enterprise are not allowed to wear make-up, especially the reception."

"Yes, President."

"And also ask the front desk to send two copies of the visitor list to my office daily."

"Yes! But President if the front desk did received any important visitors they'll directly report to you, there's no need for them to send a report twice a day."

Lian Jun narrowed his eyes: "Then does Uncle think it's more suitable several times a day instead?"

Jason wiped his sweat: "Twice is good, twice is good......"

Therefore, as a small shrimp employee oppressed in the bottom of a company, never believe the so-called words of "negotiating with the company leader's decision"s. Because a lot of unreasonable decisions are often produced in such a simple dialogues.

Since then, Du Lei Si was dismayed to find that almost every day she had to send the files to the President's office. Few days later, even Xiao Wang was envious of her.

"Xiao Du, if I knew earlier, I would have entered the company a few years later."

"Why?" Du Lei Si looked at the documents within her hands, filled with apprehension.

"Before we worked in reception, when did we have the opportunity to see the big boss ah? However once you arrive, the company established this new policy, you are very lucky!" Xiao Wang said while revealing an infinite yearning in her eyes.

"Ah?" Du Lei Si was ignorant, "what new policy?"

"Is this ah!" Xiao Wang said, pointing to the files in Du Lei Si's hand that needed to be delivered to the President's office, "The higher-ups demanded that everyday reception must also send two copies of the visitors list to the President's office, but speaking of which... it's really strange, the President handle a myriad of affairs daily, how come all of a sudden he's so interested in the visitors list? You don't know this but there were many strange people within these visitors."

Du Lei Si didn't listen to the next set of words Xiao Wang said, because she stomped out in anger: So it turns out this is all the President's conspiracy!

Too obsessive! Simply too obsessive!

So holding the documents, she stormed into the elevator, she decided to settle the accounts with the President.

When the elevator was half way towards the President's office, a man suddenly entered with a hamburger in his mouth. Upon seeing Du Lei Si, he hurriedly hid the half eaten hamburger behind and guilty called out: "Young Madame......"

Du Lei Si only discovered the person who entered the elevator was Jason after she regain her sense after being in a whirl of wrath.

Jason looked at the document within her hands and said: "Young Madame, you're sending documents to the President ah?"

Listening to Jason's tone, he must know the ins and outs of what's happening so she asked: "Jason, do you know why the President requested reception to send the visitor's list twice a day?"

"This...... may be because the President wants to be relatively attentive......" Jason said with a face of distress.

"Is it?" Du Lei Si looked at him, she suddenly had an idea. Putting a smile on her face she asked: "Jason, in a moment are you going to see the President?"