Chapter 37: A dead fish is stimulated into a big shark.

"Baby, don't rush to leave ah!"

Hearing this voice, Du Lei Si  lifted her head and saw a familiar peach blossom eyes.

Xiao Yin!?

Upon seeing this person, the fire within Du Lei Si's heart rose, if it wasn't for this guy, she wouldn't have suffer a fracture so badly!! He also caused her to have a plaster cast for such a long period of time, also causing the President misunderstand.

Once thinking of this, the grievances Du Lei Si held onto released, she firmly and ruthlessly glared at Xiao Yin while saying: "F*ck off!"

So it turns out, an angry small white rabbit will also bite, Xiao Yin didn't expect this. The smile on his face smile instantly stiffen, but soon he recovered his usual frivolous character: "Baby, why are you so fierce?" He said as he made his way towards her side.

Du Lei Si ignored him, she turned around and headed out. The two of them were like an eagle trying to catch a chicken, one trying to escape while the other one block, after a while the other person still refuse to budge, Du Lei Si finally became irritated.

"If you continue to block my way, I start yelling you're indecently assaulting me!"

"Baby, today your fire is very big ah, oh great!" Although saying so, Xiao Yin knew they were in a public place, if she make a scene it'll be hard for him to clear up the misunderstanding, so he obediently moved to the side.

Even though Xiao Yin moved to the side, it didn't mean he had the intentions of letting Du Lei Si leave, he leisurely walked in front of her until they reached outside of the company's building.

Du Lei Si turned around and gritted her teeth as she spoke: "I warned you not to follow me!"

"How am I following you? It just happens we're travelling towards the same path." Xiao Yin swung his hands and had a vague look in his eyes, "Baby if you put it this way, are you trying to imply I'll do something?" He said as he stretched out his hands to hold her chin.

"Piss off! I'm not in the mood to dawdle with you!" Du Lei Si did not hesitate to push-off his hand, right now she is extremely annoyed with this wildly arrogant man who enjoyed playing with other's feelings!

"Don't leave ah!" Xiao Yin stretched his arm and ceased her, "Sweetheart, if your mood is not good, why don't I accompany you to drink and divert some of your boredom?"

"If you want to drink, drink yourself!" Du Lei Si unceremoniously glared at him, passing by the arm in front of her, she continued to walk.

It seems today this girl have consume explosives, Xiao Yin was briefly slow-witted and blank; on the contrary this increased his interest and he nimbly moved to the side, and the block her footpath once again: "Sweetheart, you really not going to give me any face ah?" He said appearing as if he has been hurt by her actions.

At this time, the anger in Du Lei Si's heart has reached the outbreak of the critical point, an overcast appeared on her face as she coldly said: "I'll count to three, if you're still blocking my way, don't blame me for being impolite! One.... two...."

"Hey, what are you doing?"

Suddenly a voice came making the two of them to turn their heads towards the direction it came from, Du Lei Si was surprised.

This.... isn't this beauty the one who came to the President office?

"Xiao Yin, are you flirting with the woman?" The beauty disdainedly glanced at Xiao Yin.

"What? Where have I? I just want to ask Mrs. Lian to have a drink," Xiao Yin replied with an innocent expression.

"Mrs. Lian?" The beauty was slightly taken back, her vision completely focused on Du Lei Si who was in an absence of state.