Chapter 57: The real President is sure to take revenge!

On a Saturday morning, the wind was gentle and the sun was radiant.

When Du Lei Si came out of the room, she walked very strangely.

Aunty Wu Sao came over and greeted Du Lei Si enthusiastically: "Young Madame, good morning!"

"Morning......" Du Lei Si replied in a unenergetic voice.

"Young Madame, where are you feeling uncomfortable? Why do you look so haggard?"

Seeing Aunty Wu discovering the odds, Du Lei Si suddenly wanted to cry.

Haggard? It would be strange if she didn't appear haggard! Last night, after the President drove her home, his attitude was surprisingly gentle. She thought that President have finally changed personality and was more open-minded, however it seems that Prince Charming was the incarnation of the big bad wolf!

The results......

Proven by facts, a big bad wolf will always be a big bad wolf, no matter how gentle he is, he'll still eat meat.

Right now Du Lei Si wanted to recite a poem: "My small pavilion which last night in vernal east wind did stand, reminds cruelly of the lost things within the moonlit."

The phrase above is taken from the poem 'The Beautiful Lady Yu' 《幾多愁》, Du Du changed "land" 故国 to "chuang事" which translated to things.

T___T

Supporting her waist, she made her way downstairs, Lian Jun was sitting on the dinning table and eating breakfast with Lian Anna. Seeing her come down, Lian Jun lightly sweep towards her direction before his mouth evoked a smile that didn't quite appear like a smile.

Du Lei Si suddenly felt her hairs standing up, the red marks on her neck irritably burning.

"Mom, morning." She faintly greeted, before spontaneously sitting next to Lian Anna. Right now, her mother-in-law who usually uses her tongue instead her fists compared to her husband who uses her fists instead of her tongue is much more...... better!

Lian Anna didn't see anything a miss, she casually drank her coffee before asking Lian Jun: "Is the preparation ready?"

Lian Jun did not answer, and stared at Du Lei Si instead: "You ask her."

At that moment Du Lei Si was sipping on milk, she wasn't careful and almost choked: "Me...... Me?" She looked at Lian Jun, and looked at Lian Anna. Oh heavens, can someone tell her what happened?

Lian Anna frowned: "You wouldn't have forgotten we're going to worship Grandpa today, right?"

Oh, if she (Lian Anna) didn't mention it, she (Du Lei Si) really would have forgotten!

Du Lei Si laughed with extreme guilt: "How...... how could I forget? Ha ha...... Ha ha ha......"

Lian Anna's head had black lines.

After breakfast, some preparations were made then they set off to the cemetery. Housekeeper Yu also followed along, he has served the Lian family for more than 40 years, considered as a veteran figure. He had deep affections for his master the late Mr. Lian, so every time his late Master's death anniversary came around, he would also attend to worship.

When Du Lei Si got into the car, in order to avoid the President and recalling the offensive images of last night's activities, she was one step ahead and sat at the back, after a while, Old Yu sat besides her. Sitting in driver passenger side was naturally her mother-in-law!

Take it is her creating more chances for the pair of mother and son to have exchanges, the President should not blame her, right? Du Lei Si used this to comfort herself one hundred times in her heart.