Chapter 21: The President's secret

When Du Lei Si least expected it, the President travel a worldwide distance, once again the mansion fell into her clutches, Du Lei Si was excited.

Of course, excitement are excitements, the words of the President she must listen to, and she didn't want to get caught badly like last time.

So the next morning, Du Lei Si put on the dress the President gifted her last time, and carrying some of the fruits that Old Yu prepared while travelling to the hospital to visit the old madame.

Arriving at the ward, once the old madame saw her granddaughter-in-law coming to visit her, she was unspeakably happy as she attentively took Du Lei Si's hand.

"Du Du, have you settled into the family?" The old madame asked.

"Accustomed!" As long as the President goes on business trip every day, she will be more accustomed to it.

The old madame happily nodded, then asked: "Yes, how come you came alone? Where's Ah Jun ah?"

"He's gone on a business trip."

Hearing this, the old madame was not pleased: "You've just married, how could he go on a business trip? Leaving you all lonely at home! When he returns, I must have a word with him!"

Don't! Du Lei Si was anxious: "Grandma, don't scold him. He has his own career, how can I disturb him?" Oh, saying such impressive words, when she actually wanted the President to travel more often, that way she can do whatever she wanted! Since getting to know the President for such a long time, sure enough she has the potential of a black belly.

Such words reaching the old woman's ear, made her very happy: "Our family's granddaughter-in-law is so understanding, such a good girl. Come come come, let grandma look, fattened up yet?" The old madame said filled with joy as she looked at her granddaughter-in-law, observing she suddenly thought of something and her eyes sparkled.

"Du Du, you're fat!"

As the old madame mentioned this, Du Lei Si suddenly remembered, today when she wore the dress it did seems like the zipper was a little tight, she must have gain some weight? However, it's all thanked to the President, who told the President resi...

As the old madame mentioned this, Du Lei Si suddenly remembered, today when she wore the dress it did seems like the zipper was a little tight, she must have gain some weight? However, it's all thanked to the President, who told the President resident's food to be so good? Since she no longer needed to work for a living, if it continues any longer, she really will become a female landlord.

Du Lei Si distressedly nodded: "I do appear to have fatten slightly.."

"Fat is good! Fat is good!" Old madame's face was filled with joy, the following sentence she said amazed Du Lei Si: "Fat is great for conceiving a child!"

Du Lei Si felt embarrassed: "Grandma, it's still too early..."

"How is it still early? It's not early, it's late!" The old madame seriously shook her head, "A year or two later, Ah Jun's will thirty, if you don't start now, when it is appropriate? Speaking of which, really in such an important moment, how he could go on a business trip? If he goes on a business trip, then how about my great-grandchildren? You want to become an advance age pregnant women......?"