Epilogue: Pang Pang is born!

Nine months later, in A city's maternity ward of a hospital.

Du Lei Si stared at her purging stomach in a daze.

She found herself pregnant, in a flash nine months passed quickly, now in retrospect it all felt like a dream.

Nine months ago, Lian Jun went to J city to bring back his wife who escaped back to her parental home. When the two returned to A city, she received Zhu Yao Fei's phone call, asking her rush to the hospital to accompany her.

It turns out that Zhu Yao Fei found her period has been more than a week late. She wanted to ask Du Lei Si to accompany her to the hospital check whether she's pregnant.

The two arrived at the hospital. Zhu Yao Fei went to get a number (basically taking a number to see the doctor) and paid the examination fee, then before the examination she made a trip to the bathroom. When she came out, her complexion was gloomy as she murmured: "KAO! What kind of relatives do I have?! Waited until I paid the examination fee, then she decides to visit me!" It turns out she discovered that her aunty came to visit.

In order not to waste the money Zhu Yao Fei paid, she to urged Du Lei Si to take it instead.

"Si Si, how long has it been since your last period?"

Du Lei Si thought for a moment and replied: "It has yet to come this month."

Then Queen Zhu clapped her hands: "Then it's you, you should go check instead!"

So like this, a once free of charge ultrasound test was conducted on Du Lei Si's belly, thus detecting a tiny life that would torture her and take form in nine months. Staring at the ultrasound results, Du Lei Si was slightly ignorant.

What...... How come she's pregnant?

When the President knew of Du Lei Si's pregnancy, he was oversea's signing a very important contract with a client. After receiving his wife's call, the always calm and collect man almost jumped up, directly leaving his client and he hopped on the next flight to A city.

Of course, the contract in the end was negotiated and finalized because the opposition upon seeing Lian Chun suddenly throw away the contract wanting to leave after he receiving the news of his wife's pregnancy. He didn't speak a word further and hurriedly signed the contract. After signing the contract, he called Lian Jun to congratulate him, also excitedly suggest to sign an agreement for their two unborn child...... if both males they will become brothers, if both females they will become sisters, if one of each then betrothed!

This episode was also created another melodrama love story, of course, this is another story to discuss later on.

Rushing through the night to reach home, the President incarnated into a filial piety husband, he announced his plans to temporarily put down all the affairs of the company, and concentrated on accompanying his wife at home during her pregnancy.

The President's decision make Du Lei Si feel flattered, but she also felt pressured. She tried desperately to persuade him to return to work, to make more milk money for their child. However she didn't expect the President to say he has just signed the contract that's enough to cover their child's milk money, diaper money, nanny fee, kindergarten to college tuition, purchase a house, purchase a car, marry a wife, even their pension is covered and done. They even had enough money to regenerate a football team.

So, Du Lei Si was speechless, to give birth to a football team in China, she might as well not!

Then the things that happened after followed more logically, Du Lei Si transformed from a married young woman to a target person who was under focal point of protection. Lian Jun's grandmother, paternal grandma, Lian Anna, her parents, second uncle, second aunt, fourth aunt, fifth aunt...... those she knew, those she didn't know were all keeping a close eye on her. Every day at home like a Panda in an enclosure, crowds of onlookers came to see her the "giant panda".