Chapter 41: This is the legendary date!!

Since arriving until now, Du Lei Si has been very depressed.

Although she kept trying to flatter the President, but the President did not utter a single word, there was hardly any smile on his face, what exactly is going on here?

Du Lei Si remain perplexed despite much thought, could it be her flattery skill is not up to par?

Thus she paid even more attention and considerations whilst clipping food for the President, yet Lian Jun still had no smile on his face at all, he was still frowning and remained silent.

Looking at him, Du Lei Si finally could not help but openly ask: "Where are you feeling uncomfortable?"

Lian Jun shook his head, but did not speak.

"Then could it be you're.... angry with me?"

Once again, Lian Jun shook his head, and did not speak.

His already acting like this and still refuse to admit his anger, Du Lei Si felt slightly angered herself, with a heart of determination she simply said: "Don't be like this ah, if you have words you would like to say, just say it!"

"Du du...." Lian Jun finally helplessly spoke, his voice was hoarse, "I just have a sore throat...." Which person who couldn't eat spicy food, would smile after consuming so much? However the initiator in front of him is completely oblivious of this, putting on an appearance of injustice, really made one not knowing whether to be angry with her or dote her.

To hear him finally speak, Du Lei Si realised she has wronged a good person, it turns out the President isn't angry with her! She breathed a sigh of relief and asked with concerns: "How did you suddenly suffer from a sore throat?"

"......I don't know."

"Ah!" Du Lei Si sigh, "who asked you to eat so much spicy food."

Lian Jun choked hearing this: "It seems like you were the one who clip these food to me."

Du Lei Si thought rightfully and said: "I clipped these because I knew you like eating spicy food!"

Lian Jun was stunned and asked: "Who told you that..... I love spicy food?"

Hehe, it seems the President still embarrassed! Du Lei Si mysteriously replied in a low voice, "You don't need to be embarrassed, Aunty Wu told me, in fact, you don't have to treat me so indulgently, really!"

"Actually......"

"What?" She looked at him with a serious expression.

Such a naive and stupid person, if she discovers that he in fact he cannot eat spicy food then wouldn't she be ridden with guilt to death? It's best if he finds an opportunity to bring it up in the future.

Lian Jun swallow down the words he originally wanted to say and said: "It's nothing, at the moment my throat is only a little uncomfortable, perhaps its best to stop eating these spicy food."

"All right," Du Lei Si nodded. "I asked the waiter to bring you a glass of milk to clear your throat."

Lian Jun's mouth twitched. "What else did Aunty Wu say to you?"

"Hehe," Du Lei Si mysteriously smiled, "she told me everything!"

"What?"

"......I still prefer drinking water."

In the end, of course the milk wasn't consume, for certain Lian Jun wouldn't continue eating the spicy food, he just drank a cup of water.

After drinking the cup of water, asked for the bill and was ready to leave.