Chapter 60: Days of working with the President (2)

While Jason was almost scared to death by Lian Jun. Du Lei Si on the other hand accidentally met Gossip Queen, Long Xiao Hua and was stunned half to death.

"I heard that you depended on relations to get in," Long Xiao Hua said staring at Du Lei Si. "It is someone from the higher-ups? What relationship do you have with him? Tell me a little!"

Du Lei Si made a gloomy expression: "There isn't any......"

"Oh, nothing will happen if you disclose a little, do you have doubts that I will run around the entire company disseminate it?"

Du Lei Si looked at her, her eyes revealed distrust: I didn't doubt you, I'm just certain you would do it.

Long Xiao Hua poke her tongue out: "Don't get angry, I just inadvertently blurt it out your name."

This you can inadvertently blurt out, how many mouths do you have on your body?

"Then...... why don't I introduce you to our colleagues, take it as my apology towards you! And——" Long Xiao Hua blinked her eyes, pretending to be mysterious, "Our colleagues also really wanted to meet you!"

Du Lei Si didn't know why, but hearing those words coming from her (Long Xiao Hua) mouth just made her (Du Lei Si) have an ominous feeling.

Indeed, very quickly this ominous feeling became a reality.

"Hello, Du Lei Si!"

"Du Lei Si, welcome to the company!"

"Du Lei Si......"

Du Lei Si was driven mad: Student Long Xiao Hua, just exactly how many people you mention my name to?!

Just when she was incomparably stunned, Su Mali suddenly appeared: "Du Lei Si, come to my office."

I want to change my name, I want to change my name, I would like to change my name...... in Du Lei Si's mind, she repeated this sentence, then followed Su Mali into her office.

Once the door was closed, Su Mali use extremely sharp eyes to scrutinized Du Lei Si from top to bottom.

Bind by these pair of eyes, for unknown reason Du Lei Si nervous and didn't dare to move the slightest.

"Hair, still not tidy." Su Mali suddenly spoke, "Shirt haven't been fasten, stockings a little wrinkled, make up......" She stopped, suddenly asked, "you didn't wear make up?"

Make up? Du Lei Si shook her head.

"What? You haven't applied make up and actually dare to come to work!" Su Mali stared at Du Lei Si as if she was staring at an alien.

"Is it not right not wear make up?"

"Of course—— not right!" Su Mali said as if it was obvious knowledge, "as an receptionist, we represent the image of the entire firm, surprisingly you actually wore no make up! This is an error that can not be forgiven!"

Du Lei Si: A receptionist need to wear make-up? She thought those who worked at Bars (nightclubs) needed to......

"I'll give you ten minutes, immediately go apply your make up, and then let Xiao Hua take you to the front desk to familiarize yourself with the environment. I said, I'm only give you ten minutes! Hurry, hurry, hurry!"

Du Lei Si hurriedly ran out, she suspected that after working a long period of time with Su Mali, she'll probably become Super Mali.

(-_-||| why didn't you say ??)

Because Du Lei Si had no knowledge of applying make-up, she only could seek Long Xiao Hua for help, under her careful guidance, Du Lei Si applied a 'very pretty and coquettish' make up, in the end she (Du Lei Si) was stunned.