Chapter 24: Days of isolation with the President (1)

Our victim Student Du Lei Si still foolishly followed the criminals around, completely unaware that she had walked into the trap that the President had set up early that morning. The moment she woke up, the free accommodation, 7 days hotel quarantine tour had its arms wide opened waiting for her.

Deceiving her to the airport, deceiving her to the hotel, and even causing her the lively healthy young women to be isolated! This time being imposed by the President was a premeditated and purposeful, and it's a nature of serious fraud!

This time, Du Lei Si was really angry!

"How can you do that?" Du Lei Si strongly protest, "you clearly knew you had to be isolated, and yet you seek me as a scapegoat, you've really have gone too far!"

She didn't think the President would ask: "Where have I've gone too far?"

He still had the face to ask where he has gone too far? In fact, it was everywhere!

Du Lei Si angrily said: "You are your own boss, of course you don't need to worry, but I'm only a small staff! To stay here for seven days is equivalent to earning seven days of wage, do you know how much is seven days of wage?"

Lian Jun raised his eyebrow: "How much?"

Originally Du Lei Si wanted to say $300, but in order to make things appear more serious, she overstated by another $200: "$500!" Du Lei Si held out five fingers.

"I'll pay you twice as much."

What did he say? Du Lei Si was slightly stunned, "You ... ... are you handing money over to me?"

"That's right, how much will you lose for seven days of work, I'll pay you double, how does that sound?"

Du Lei Si was stunned silence, she never thought that the President could be so generous, if she knew earlier she would have asked for a little more ... ...

"What, you don't want it?"

"Want!" Du Lei Si quickly said the following words.

Originally seven days can only earn her $300, now she freeload at the hotel for seven days and take $1000, deducting the $20 cow cart fee and the $50 taxi fee, she could still earn $630. Just the thought of $630 glistening Silver flying into her pocket, Du Lei Si's anger was eliminated in half, she couldn't help but cheer up.

"But I have a request." Lian Jun suddenly changed the subject.

Du Lei Si who has been emerged in a bubble of happiness was interrupted by Lian Jun's words, she was somewhat stunned: "What are the requirements?"

"Since these seven days I'm paying you, than I am your boss, these seven days you have to listen to me."

Kao! Indeed a capitalist, never let himself be at disadvantage! Du Lei Si gritted her teeth, in her heart she severely condemns the evil capitalists 100 times over and over again.

"What? You won't agree?"

"Who said I won't agree?" Du Lei Si gritted her teeth again, "I request another $500 on top!" Since they would be isolated separately, what can he ask her to do? Making a few calls to brighten his bordem!

"Okay." Lian Chun agreed, "then from now on I am your boss?"

"Okay......" Why does she feel slightly self-conscious?

"You won't regret it?"

"No ... ... I won't regret it......" Why does she feel slightly guilty?

His deep black eyes flashed a hint of meaningful smile, then Lian Jun slowly said: "Okay, let's go then."