Chapter 44: Mom ah!The high standard of rich and powerful daughter-in-law!

As the proverb goes: 'An ugly daughter-in-law will have to face her parents-in-law sooner or later.' In the end, it was inevitable that Du Lei Si had to meet the President's mother. Therefore, her heart was extremely nervous.

Before returning home, in Du Lei Si's mind emerged countless images related to mother-in-laws. Tsukasa's mother's fromto hit drama Ning Li's mother from to the Empress from all of them are vicious and nitpicking.

What if the President's mother is also this type of person, what should she do? Thinking to this point, Du Lei Si could not help but raise a hint of worry.

But when she thought of her and the President's marriage up until now, which time wasn't it not subvert the romance? Perhaps the President's mother will be the same as old madame, taking a special liking to her?

Besides, she is not bad ah! Although her family background is ordinary, her appearance is ordinary and her chest slightly flat..... but at least she's blessed with fertility ah!

Thinking to this point, Du Lei Si's confidence returned, she's only meeting her mother-in-law, not meeting a monster, what is there to be afraid of? There's nothing to be afraid of.

After hypnotizing herself one hundred time, Du Lei Si felt confident enough to meet her mother-in-law.

However just one single sentence from the President crushed her established confidence to the ground: "In a moment when you meet with my mother, try to speak as little as possible."

Du Lei Si swallowed her saliva, her heart-felt slightly down: "Your mother.... wouldn't be the very solemn type, right?"

Lian Jun sternly replied: "A little bit."

Her heart once again drop even lower: "Will your mother.... not like me?"

"It's hard to say."

Again her heart sank even lower.

"Wait!" Du Lei Si suddenly realized something, "could it be you haven't told your mother about our marriage?"

"Yes, I haven't."

"....."

Considering the above reasons, Du Lei Si's heart finally sank deeply, she disconsolately asked Lian Jun: "Then what should I do ah?" When she meets her mother-in-law, what should she say? She can't self introduction, saying 'I am your daughter-in-law', right? That's too weird...... TAT

Seeing her behave this way, Lian Jun felt it was really funny and his serious expression slightly softened. "What is there to worry about? I married you, not my mother."

When he said this, his tone was relaxed which miraculously calmed down Du Lei Si's irritable heart.

Yes! Even if the sky is falling there's the President, what is there to be afraid of?

When the two of them arrived at the entrance, old Yu was already standing by the door respectfully waiting with a bow position, seeing them approach, he straighten up and said with a strange expression on his face: "Young master, young madame, Madame has already been in the house waiting for a long time," after he said this, they walked towards the living room.

Neither fast or slow, Lian Jun walked in front, while Du Lei Si followed behind like a quail.

Very quickly they arrived at the living room, Lian Jun suddenly stopped and reached out his hand to Du Lei Si's slightly trembling paws. Because he has just came off the drip, his hands was still very cool.

"It's okay." He said.

"En." Du Lei Si nodded, using a few minutes to summon some courage.

Holding the President's hands, they walked into the living room, one glance Du Lei Si saw Lian Anna sitting on the sofa, at first she was startled and could not help but feel sadness welling up within her.