Side Story 2: Du Lei Si has many, many, many dolls.

Du Lei Si has many, many, many dolls.

This pernicious habit developed because of her mom.

At the time, Du Lei Si was in primary school, her favorite cartoon was . She had a subtle affection for dolls ever since she saw picking up the black cat doll incarnated into a justice emissary, giving her the power to destroy evil.

If she was a doll and able to incarnated into an angel of justice, how great would it be?

However at that time Du Lei Si only had one doll, her (the doll) hair was extremely ugly plus she had a pair of big black pig eyes, entirely different from the angel of justice image she had in her head. So Du Lei Si requested her mom for a doll (the Western dolls). At that time her mom just came back from the parent teacher's meeting, the teachers educated them to use the small things in life to educate their child about principles.

Her mom felt that this was a good opportunity, so she told Du Lei Si a story: "XX childhood family was poor, they had no money to buy books. So he saved his lunch money to buy books."

After the story was finished, her mom asked her: "Si Si, do you know what's the moral of this story?"

Du Lei Si nodded: "Mom, you don't need to speak further, I understand!" After she finished saying what she wanted to say, she rat-a-tat away.

Her mom felt very pleased: "My daughter is clever, after now listening to the story she understood that life is hardworking, so studious."

Her dad on the side said: "Whether she understood or not, it's still unknown."

Facts have proved that Du Lei Si understood the moral from the story.

Not only did she understood the hard struggles in life, she was diligently and eager to learn. She came to understand that her breakfast money could be saved. So from then on wards, every day Du Lei Si formed the habit eating breakfast at home, saving five cents. Within a month's time, she will be able to buy a doll, within two months she will be able to buy two dolls, then within three months...... and so the cycle constantly repeated until Du Lei Si reached college, by then she collected so many dolls that she could bury herself inside her room.

Later, when Du Lei Si finished college, she moved out and entered the workforce she still couldn't change her habits of purchasing dolls. At the end of the month whenever she received her wages, she would save $10 to buy herself a doll.

Later, the apartment she rented was filled with a wide variety of dolls, all kinds, large and small, enough to start-up a gang war.

After marrying Lian Jun, Du Lei Si moved all her dolls to the President's mansion. At first, she slept in her own room, no one would care many dolls she placed on her bed. However, ever since she slipped and fracture her leg broken, she moved to the master bedroom, she began to have thoughts of moving her dolls into the master bedroom.

Although Du Lei Si is slow, however still took into consideration that the President may not like furry gadgets. So she didn't want to make such a very high-profile move, thus she decided to slowly bring one doll at a time into Lian Jun's bed. For her first crime, she placed a bunny by her side of the bed. That night the President said nothing. The next day, she placed a turtle next to the bunny. In the evening, upon seeing it the President still had nothing to say. On the third day, she moved the female turtle next to the male tortoise so they could accompany each other, this the President turn a blind eye.

Thus, Du Lei Si's courage increased.

After moving her turtle, she moved her pandas. That night after the pandas, she moved her bears...... filling it from the head of the bed to end of the bed, from the end of bed to the sofa, then from the sofa to the floor.