Chapter 62: The mysterious bouquet!

"Ah!" A scream came from the front desk rang, Du Lei Si hid behind the counter, with a panicked expression on her face: "Quickly take it away, take it away!"

The delivery guy from the florist held the bouquet of roses feeling very helpless, this is the third time this has happened. Every single time he came to deliver roses to Miss Du Lei Si with the very bold name, he always encounter such treatment from her.

In fact, this you can not be entirely blame Du Lei Si, if you need someone to take the blame, blame it on the mysterious person who has nothing better to do than to send bouquet of roses to her.

Before, if it weren't for the pollen from the bouquet of roses causing her to have an allergic reaction, would she for no particular reason run off to the locker room to change her clothes?? If she didn't go to the locker room, would she be followed by the President?? If it weren't because of the President, would she be kissed confusingly and disoriently in the locker room, and even......

Thinking to this point, her face blushed red once again.

Excessive, truly too excessive!

Watching Du Lei Si's face suddenly change from pale to scarlet, the flower delivery guy said: "Miss, if you don't accept it, it'll be very difficult for me to tell explain to my boss!" It's not easy coming out to society to earn money, why must this female worker make things hard for him a young male worker?

"Don't, don't come over!" Du Lei Si anxiously shouted, she pointed her finger to Long Xiao Hua on the side, "Give it to her, give it to her instead!"

"Lei Si, it's not very good to do things this way, right?" Long Xiao Hua who have taken three days worth of roses was starting to feel embarrass, "Regardless these roses are sent to you as a gift, that person also has good intentions, you should just......"

"I don't want it!" Du Lei Si shouted like a slaughtered pig, "Xiao Hua, take pity on me this hay fever patient! In my next life I'll work like a horse for you, please take it away!"

She has already spoken in such a way, Long Xiao Hua could only heave a sigh: Taking the bouquet of roses from the flower delivery. Alas, the morals of the world is really strange, the person who received roses didn't want to accept them, yet a person like her who wants to receive flowers, no one was willing to send them! Life is so bitter ah!

While Long Xiao Hua was lamenting, she walked into the office with the bouquet of roses, carelessly without looking she bumped into a certain person wearing a face filled with woes.

"I'm sorry Jason, I didn't notice you!" Long Xiao Hua busily tried to apologize.

"It's okay." Jason said, suddenly his eyes landed on the bouquet of roses in her hands, "Oh? You're boyfriend gifted you those?"

"How could it be!" Long Xiao Hua said with a frustration, "Other's didn't want it so gave them to me!"

"Receiving roses and still didn't want them?"

"Yeah! It's your cousin Du Lei Si ah! She said something about having hay fever, simply insisting to give the roses to me, I have already received the three days worth of roses! Balabalabala......"

Next whatever Long Xiao Hua said, Jason did not listen to it, because his depressed brain have finally began to quickly jolt up with ideas.

Ever since the previous time Du Lei Si threaten him to sent the visitor's list in her place, the President have bear a grudge against him, occasionally he (Lian Jun) would blurt out the word "Uncle" to frighten him, he is an almost forty-year old man, if things continue this way he will advance into menopause! For the sake of his own health. Jason decided to become a villain.