Side Story 3: ......Pang Pang's Dad

Ever since Du Lei Si gave birth to Pang Pang, she would address the President as "Pang Pang's Dad".

In the past she always felt addressing him as "President" wasn't intimate enough, addressing him as "hubby" was too nausea, however addressing him as "Pang Pang's dad" was different. It felt intimate and affectionate plus it didn't sound nausea! So Du Lei Si got accustomed to addressing him this way.

In the morning she would say: "Pang Pang's dad, wake up!"

During midday she would say: "Pang Pang's dad, have you eaten lunch yet?"

In the afternoon she would say: "Pang Pang's dad, what time are you coming home?"

At night she would say: "En...... Ah...... Pang Pang Pang...... Pang......" (I think you all know what's going on there *wink* so awkward.)

Finally, the President found it unbearable, while frowning he asked: "Am I fat?" (Pang Pang's characters in Chinese means fat)

Du Lei Si was delirious, without rhyme or reason she replied with an "En" sound.

Upon hearing her reply, the President actually stopped what he was doing and retreated to the side.

What originally felt like practising the "" suddenly turned to "", her body was rustling with bugs bite, Du Le i Si was in a mess. With a redden face she asked: "Pang Pang's dad. Why did you stop?"

"Am I fat?" Lian Jun asked.

Du Lei Si shakes her head in a daze. Is he joking? How can the President be fat? She looked at his arms, chest and abdominal muscles. Her glaze slowly made its way down. Suddenly, she didn't dare to look further, averting her eyes, she swallowed her saliva as her entire body began to heat up.

The corners of Lian Jun's mouth curved up: "Where is it not fat?"

"Here......" Du Lei Si paused, she found it hard to speak, "are not fat......"

"Be more specific! Point to the place for me to see."

Be more specific...... Du Lei Si turned around and quickly swept her eyes on his body, her glaze were alarmed and bewildered, she casually pointed to a place: "Here here here...... are not fat!"

And then she quickly averted her eyes once again. Suddenly, her hand was caught, he grabbed her fingers and placed in on his bare body shifting it bit by bit: "Is it here or here, or here?"

Du Lei Si was in a mess. President, you are a freak! TAT

"I want to go to the bathroom!" She said, and quickly withdrew her hand, scrambling away ready to escape.

She crawled a few steps before she was caught and dragged back.

"Ah!" Du Lei Si softly cried, the next moment her body was tightly pressured by his body, her knees were pressed in against her legs.

Obviously they were an old married couple, she could not help but blush doing these kind of actions, she felt breathless.

He lowered his head and moved his face closer to ear as he whispered: "Pang Pang's mom, you haven't answered my question."

His voice was particularly soft, it reverberated in her ears, teasing her every nerve. Often in such a situation, seeking for help is out of the question, during the reciprocating cycle of "Nine Yang Manual" and "Nine Yin Manual", student Du Lei Si finally collapsed.

The next day, she decided to pack her things and return to her parental home. In fact, she only need to pack two things, Pang Pang and herself.

That's right, this time Du Lei Si took Pang Pang back to her parents.