1 effect

She should have been here by now, as the watch on his wrist was showing 00:15 a.m., so he leaned against the bar watching a girl with red-blonde hair getting totally drunk a few meters from him. She could become plan B in case the blind-hook up from the chatroom won't appear. 00:17, no new messages. He rubbed his hands, fixed his hair, reviewed all the best pick up lines in his head then moved along the long counter towards the girl, she was barely standing.

"Hi sexy," he said causing her to look up at him, distant bright blue eyes.

His phone vibrated so he focused on the screen.

'Are you the tall one picking up the chick in a too short dress?'

He swore under his breath turning around, scanning the disco till his eyes caught a girl with long red hair in a leather jacket and torn jeans. He raised his brows to her, he could still play it around, or maybe invite them both over, actually the one next to the bar was too wasted, so he straightened walking towards the other woman confidently.

"Hi sexy," he said stopping opposite her.

"You don't waste your time don't you?" she said her voice a little higher.

"You were late," he winked.

"Ok let's get it behind us, I'll call for a cab we will go to my apartment," she took her phone out.

"Wanna dance first?" he asked pointing his head towards the dance floor.

She was tense, she needed to calm down, see he was a nice guy if he liked.

"Ok," she placed the phone in the back pocket of her jeans.

What girls are doing things like that, rocky tomb boys, maybe, actually he liked it for a change.

They mixed with the dancing crowd, his hands landed on her hips, she wasn't opposing, she was ready to give it to him without unnecessary waining.

"I'm Lucas, by the way" he said.

"Stacy," muttered the girl avoiding his eyes.

Her hair was touching his face when they were dancing even closer. His hands traveling down her hips on her butts, she closed her eyes enjoying the music when he began to kiss her neck slowly. Her skin had a nice scent, a good taste, maybe he could meet up with her for a second time, if the sex will be nice, only if it will be nice, he thought, falling into the pleasant movement of his lips against her soft skin.

It was still dark but his phone couldn't shut up.

"Pick it up or smash it," he heard a sleepy girl's voice right beside him.

Something warm moved brushing his side and he rubbed his face to get back to his senses. His phone was ringing again so he swore loud sitting up on the bed.

Thank you for checking out this story, It's a short story about a little awkward, a little forbidden feeling that is not so obvious, but I still hope you'll enjoy the book

I'm always happy about each feedback so let me know what you think?

Much <3